- This ability got reworked into the current 7.23 gameplay patch. in the
- Upon learning, Luna emits very faint pulsing particles around her.
- Increases Luna's night vision to a total of 1000/1200/1400/1600.
- Effective stats gain by primary attribute of buffed allies:
- Strength: 120/240/360/480 health, 0.6/1.2/1.8/2.4 health regeneration, 0.48%/0.96%/1.44%/1.92% magic resistance, and 6/12/18/24 attack damage.
- Agility: 0.3%/0.6%/0.9%/1.2% movement speed, 6/12/18/24 attack speed, 0.96/1.92/2.88/3.84 armor, and 6/12/18/24 attack damage.
- Intelligence: 72/144/216/288 mana, 0.3/0.6/0.9/1.2 mana regeneration, 0.42%/0.84%/1.26%/1.68% spell damage, and 6/12/18/24 attack damage.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- This ability got reworked into the following 6.67 gameplay patch. in the
- Only affects ranged units.
- The bonus damage only increases base damage and damage gained via primary attribute.
- The buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- This ability was originally called Trueshot Aura, but it was renamed and reskinned in patch 4.00 to Lunar Blessing.
The Lunar Elemental