Priority is a status that determines how quickly the system will match you with other players. All players start at Normal priority by default.
Low priority is a penalty administered when:
- A player has abandoned a game multiple times.
- A player has been reported multiple times.
- The in-game griefing detection system notices a pattern of bad behavior (ruining games, feeding, AFK-ing, etc).
Players in low priority will:
- Have longer than normal queue times.
- Only be able to queue for unranked Single Draft.
- Only play matches with other players in low priority.
- Not receive any item drops
- Cause all players in party to enter low priority until they leave the party (They do not share the item drop penalty).
- Not receive Trophy points.
- Low priority will be lifted after a set number of games are won
- Low priority games must be won to count.
- Reports against a player who won their last game in low priority will carry on to their next games. If they get reported multiple times during the next game, they will be put into low priority queue once more.
High priority is granted when:
- A player is returned to queue after a recently failed matchmaking attempt.
Players in high priority will:
- Have a shorter queue time through higher search priority depending on the amount of players currently in the match-making.