| Lotus Orb|
|The jewel at its center still reflects a pale image of its creator.|
The Lotus Orb is an item purchasable at the Main Shop, under Armor. However, it requires items from the Secret Shop/Side Lane Shop to be assembled, or can be assembled entirely with items from the Secret Shop.
- Double clicking the item automatically targets self. Multiple casts on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration.
- Can be cast on creep-heroes, however, it does not reflect any spell on them.
- Applies a basic dispel on the target upon cast.
- When a spell is blocked by Linken's Sphere, it still gets reflected.
- Does not reflect spells cast by allies.
- Does not reflect Ion Shell, Morph, Spell Steal, Spectral Dagger, Urn of Shadows, Spirit Vessel, Medallion of Courage, and Solar Crest.
- For a list of reflected spells, see Spell Reflection.
Heroes whose default item build includes Lotus Orb as a situational item
- Projectile-based spells are always reflected upon impact. This makes them easier to reflect than spells with instant effect, because the Echo Shell can be placed on the targeted unit before the projectile hits.
- The ability to reflect single-target spells back to their casters is actually an old ability concept in Dota. It was first seen in version 6.00 as a chance-based passive ability, belonging to Linken's Mirror, the pre-rework version of Linken's Sphere. The ability was removed in 6.09 and replaced by Spell Block, as Linken's Sphere got reworked.