Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
Lone Druid/Old Abilities
- This ability got replaced by 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- Rabid cancels Lone Druid's channeling spells upon cast.
- The effect radius is global but not provided by an aura.
- This means that the Spirit Bear has to be alive while Rabid is cast in order to be affected by it.
- This also means that, when the Spirit Bear dies while under the effect of Rabid, the buff on the Spirit Bear is fully lost.
- However, when Lone Druid dies while having , the effects on the Spirit Bear are not lost.
- This ability got replaced by in the 6.86 gameplay patch.
- Stats of the Spirit Bear on each level with each level of Synergy:
- Synergy Level 0: 28-38 attack damage, 320/320/330/340 move speed
- Synergy Level 1: 38-48 attack damage, 330/330/340/350 move speed
- Synergy Level 2: 48-58 attack damage, 340/340/350/360 move speed
- Synergy Level 3: 58-68 attack damage, 350/350/360/370 move speed
- Synergy Level 4: 68-78 attack damage, 360/360/370/380 move speed
- duration with each level of Synergy: 10/20/30/40/50
total health bonus on each level with each level of Synergy:
- Synergy Level 0: 250/400/600 health
- Synergy Level 1: 350/500/700 health
- Synergy Level 2: 450/600/800 health
- Synergy Level 3: 550/700/900 health
- Synergy Level 4: 650/800/1000 health
- None of these changes are reflected in the tooltips of the upgraded abilities.
- This ability got reworked into the current in the 6.60 gameplay patch.
- Can target any unit owned by Lone Druid, not just him and the Spirit Bear.
- Causes the buffed unit's model size to increase by
[ Info Needed ]% for the duration.
- This ability was removed in the 6.60 gameplay patch.
- This ability is only available while is on level 3 and active.
- Can be cast on and only binds to any unit which belongs to Lone Druid.
- Binds the target to the closest unit to it, not necessarily to the caster.
- Distributes the damage before any reductions or amplifications.