|Heroes:|| Nyx Assassin|
- Lion is asking The Quorum to grant him harbor in Weeping Rose for reasons unknown.
- Nyx Assassin hints that Lion must earn the grace of Nyx, suggesting that Lion has some knowledge of the queen goddess.
- Before Lion became an acolyte to the Grandmaster of the Demon Witch, he used to tend sheep for his family.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Lion
- Play Lion, let's show them hell.
- Play Let's see what hell has paid you, Lion.
- Play Play Lion, your name is very misleading.
- Play Play So, Demon Witch, that's a helluva title.
- Play You must earn Nyx's grace, Demon Witch.
- Play You must earn Nyx's grace, Lion.
- Play Show me this Demon Witch sorcery of yours, Lion.
- Play Play Lion, you are no demon, though you bear the mark.
- Play Lion, you are no demon, though you bear the mark.
- Play What are you doing here Lion?!
Enemies meeting Lion
Enemies killing Lion
- Play You'll never lay a finger on me again, Lion.
- Play Axe knows you not, fiend.
- Play I guess I proved to have the stronger grip.
- Play Bashed in that ugly head of yours.
- Play Back to hell with you.
- Play Play Never trust a wizard.
- Play Two legged freak!
- Play Flames like that should make you feel right at home, Lion.
- Play Did you hear that, Nova? He thought he was a lion!
- Play Never run your finger through my hair.
- Play Play You're finished Demon Witch!
- Play Sad to see such rare sorcery go to waste.
- Play Lion, you are king of nothing.
- Play I warned you, Lion, not to lay a finger on me.
- Play Play Play You've been to hell and back, and back to hell, and back, and now back again.
- Play Play Play Stay in hell this time, would you?
- Play Play Cry, Demon Witch!
- Play You again?
- Play Hell awaits you once more.
- Play Go back to hell. Again.
- Play Go back to hell again. Again!
- Play Fear neither witch, nor wardrobe. Tis a demon beast that fingers your demise.
- Play Play Swords and sorcery!
- Pangolier response: Play I know you seek harbor in Weeping Rose, but be careful... all of the Quorum's gifts have strings attached.
- Nyx Assassin response: Play You must earn Nyx's grace, Lion.
- Infernal Rambler description.
- Pangolier response: Play I told you, Lion. If we met again there would be consequences.