- Increased recipe cost from 1000 to 1200 (total cost from 4850 to 5050).
- Reduced recipe cost from 1325 to 1000 (total cost from 5125 to 4800).
- Increased health regeneration bonus from 5 to 6.
- Added a new active ability
- Transfer Spellblock:
- Temporarily removes Spellblock from the item's owner and transfers it to an allied unit.
- Cast range: 700
- Notes: The duration of the buff dynamically bound to the cooldown of the item. When used, the item goes on cooldown. When the buff gets used up, the item goes on cooldown again. When the buff expires, it does not go on cooldown again. When the cooldown gets refreshed, the buff disappears.
- Reduced recipe cost from 1525 to 1425 (total cost from 5600 to 5500).
- Reduced Spellblock cooldown from 120 to 60.
- Reworked Linken's Mirror Shield.
- Old Linken's Mirror Shield:
- Recipe: Energy Booster (1000), Cloak (650), Stout Shield (520), recipe (800)
- Total cost: 2970
- Mana bonus: 250
- Magic resistance bonus: 15%
- Ability1: Damage Block - Gives a 50% chance to block 40 attack damage.
- Ability2: Spell Mirror - Gives a 30% chance to reflect a target spell back at its caster. Only reflects enemy spells. The owner still is hit by the spell.
- New Linken's Sphere:
- Reduced recipe cost from 1000 to 800 (total cost from 3170 to 2970).
- Fixed Linken's Sphere giving 5 health regen, instead of the displayed 5.5.
- Fixed Linken's Sphere cooldown being higher when targeting allies.
- Fixed multiple stacks of Linken's Sphere having different behaviors when two buffs are directly applied compared to one buff and one item.