- allows Anti-Mage to get on top of Lina and kill her with his .
- makes Anti-Mage very tanky against Lina's heavy magic damage.
- is very strong against Lina, who has a high mana pool and quickly depletes it during fights.
- protects from all Lina's abilities (except upgraded Laguna Blade).
- is great to keep Lina in place because she has no abilities to help her escape.
- will easily bactrack Lina burst damage and especially Laguna Blade if not timed correctly
- mana burn also prevents Lina from casting her full combo. does tons of damage against Lina because of her high intelligence. The
- cast animation. can easily be used to counter Lina's abilities, because of their long
- and allow Phantom Lancer to close the gap to kill her.
- can be used to easily dodge Light Strike Array.
- discourages Lina from using her abilities, preventing her from building up Fiery Soul stacks.
- and are great against Lina for the same reason.
- dispel its stun. can be cast during the cast animation of Lina's Light Strike Array and
- allows Slark to close the gap to Lina.
- prevents Lina from killing Slark with her Laguna Blade when his hp gets low.
- and allow Spectre to get close to Lina.
- is very strong against Lina, who's usually a bit isolated in fights because of her high attack and cast range.
- can mitigate a good portion of Lina's burst damage, allowing Spectre to turn on her afterwards.
- Sven has high health pool and is natural holder and is very hard to kill for Lina.
- Same time he has high physical burst damage and if he manages to stun Lina - it's hard for her to survive.
- Heroes with abilities that can pull Lina out of position ( , , , …)
- Heroes that can close the gap and kill Lina ( , , , …)
- can keep you alive against Lina's magic burst damage in the early game.
- prevents Lina from using her abilities to kill you until she gets an .
- can help to dodge her abilities.
- can be used to reflect Lina's burst damage back to her.
- blocks Lina's Laguna Blade.
- can reflect Laguna Blade.
- Lina's Dragon Slave and Light Strike Array can easily kill Chen's converted creeps
- Lina's high damage burst from Dragon Slave, Light Strike Array and Laguna Blade can easily kill Chen's allies before he can use .
- Low HP hero, Lina can nuke her down easily.
- Crystal Maiden's is channeling, Lina can use her Light Strike Array to cancel it easily.
- Enchantress has pitiful health. She cannot tank Lina's heavy magic damage.
- is decently countered by Fiery Soul, exposing Enchantress' weakness to physical damage due to her low armor.
- Lina is decent at clearing creeps and can kill Enchantress' creeps quickly.
- Mirana's does little good to her against Lina's Dragon Slave and Light Strike Array.
- Lina's damage burst can quickly kill Mirana's teammate before she saves them with .
- Phantom Assassin is low health pool and very susceptible to Lina's high magic burst.
- Lina can easily cancel with Light Strike Array while at the same time exposing Sand King to Lina's team.
- Lina can cancel with Light Strike Array and also quickly kill Shadow Shaman.
- Lina's damage burst can kill Terrorblade before he casts .
- Any low HP hero
Works well with...
- can set up Light Strike Array.
- heavily amplifies Lina's damage giving her even more burst damage.
- can ensure a perfect Light Strike Array.
- Lina's long range makes her a great support to lane with Sven and harass the enemy.
- can hugely increase Lina's magic damage output. The slow acts as a setup for Light Strike Array.
- (and later ) is a perfect set up for Light Strike Array.
- Heroes with stuns or hides that can set up a Light Strike Array.