We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- allows Anti-Mage to get on top of Lina and deal damage with his .
- makes Anti-Mage tanky against Lina's heavy magic damage.
- is very strong against Lina, who has a high mana pool and quickly depletes it during fights.
- will easily backtrack Lina's burst damage (especially Laguna Blade) if not timed correctly.
- During , squishy heroes like Lina will be main target of Faceless Void in his ultimate.
- protects Lifestealer from all of Lina's abilities (except an upgraded Laguna Blade).
- is great to keep Lina in place because she has no abilities to help her escape.
- mana burn also prevents Lina from casting her full combo. does tons of damage against Lina because of her high intelligence. The
- cast animation, and could probably kill Lina outright if Laguna Blade is reflected. can easily be used to counter Lina's abilities because of their long
- can be used to easily dodge Light Strike Array if timed correctly.
- Phantom Lancer can quickly deplete Lina's mana pool with his illusions and deal massive damage from it simultaneously since Phantom Lancer is a natural carrier.
- discourages Lina from using her abilities, preventing her from building up Fiery Soul stacks.
- and are great against Lina for the same reason, as well as interrupting her combos and preventing her from casting spells.
- dispel its stun. can be cast during the cast animation of Light Strike Array and
- allows Slark to close the gap to Lina.
- prevents Lina from killing Slark with her Laguna Blade when his HP gets low.
- and allow Spectre to get close to Lina.
- is very strong against Lina, who's usually a bit isolated in fights because of her high attack and cast range.
- can mitigate a good portion of Lina's burst damage, allowing Spectre to turn on her afterwards.
- Sven has a high health pool and is a natural holder and is very hard to kill for Lina.
- Sven also has high physical damage, making it easy for him to burst her down.
- prevents buildup of Fiery Soul stacks.
- provides magic resistance against Lina's spells.
- and can burn away Lina's small health pool.
- Heroes with abilities that can pull Lina out of position can easily bring her to their team mates, like with and with his .
- Heroes that can close the gap can easily chase her down, such as with and with .
- can keep you alive against Lina's magic burst damage in the early game.
- prevents Lina from using her abilities to kill you until she gets an .
- can dodge her abilities.
- can be used to reflect Lina's burst damage back to her.
- blocks Laguna Blade.
- can reflect Laguna Blade.
- Lina builds (and upgrades it into a ), which makes it hard for Ancient Apparition to land his abilities.
- Laguna Blade can kill Ancient Apparition easily due to his low health pool and lack of mobility.
- Being a hero with low health and abysmal mobility, Lina can nuke her down easily.
- Since Crystal Maiden's is a channeled ability, Lina can use her Light Strike Array to cancel it easily.
- Laguna Blade can kill Dazzle quickly before he casts .
- Enchantress has pitiful health, and cannot tank Lina's heavy magic damage.
- is decently countered by Fiery Soul, exposing Enchantress' weakness to physical damage due to her low armor.
- Lina is decent at clearing creeps and can kill Enchantress' creeps quickly.
- Light Strike Array catches Meepo and his clones if he tried to gank Lina with & .
- Laguna Blade can quickly kill Meepo and his clones before they escape with .
- does little good against Dragon Slave and Light Strike Array.
- Lina's damage burst can quickly kill Mirana's teammates before she saves them with .
- Light Strike Array catches Morphling while he jumps in from and also prevents Morphling from using his abilities.
- Laguna Blade can kill Morphling quickly before he shifts into .
- Laguna Blade deals amplified magical damage (pure from ) to Necrophos when he is under the effects of .
- Pudge has low armor and mobility, making him suspectible to her physical attacks (if Lina is the carry).
- Because is a channeled ability, it can be canceled through Light Strike Array within a distance.
- Light Strike Array and Dragon Slave allows Lina to destroy trees, countering and .
- Lina has many tools to remove 's protection.
- Venomancer has low health, which makes him vulnerable to Lina's heavy magic damage.
- Fiery Soul attack speed bonus removes s easily in all stages of the game.
- Heroes who have low health, armor and mobility are vulnerable to Lina's high damage.
- Heroes who have channeled abilities can be stunned by Light Strike Array, like with and 's .
- Heroes with low health or rely on evasion can easily be bursted down, like or .
- Heroes with summons can find their summons eliminated easily by Lina, like , , and .
- sets an enemy up for Light Strike Array.
- is useless against Lina's high magical damage, especially Laguna Blade.
Works well with...
- can set up Light Strike Array.
- heavily amplifies Lina's damage giving her even more burst damage.
- can ensure a perfect Light Strike Array.
- Lina's long range makes her a great support to lane with Sven and harass the enemy.
- can hugely increase Lina's magic damage output. The slow acts as a setup for Light Strike Array.
- (and later ) is a perfect set up for Light Strike Array.
- Heroes with stuns or hides that can set up a Light Strike Array.