Leshrac, the Tormented Soul
Leshrac, Tormented Soul, is an entity torn from the heart of nature, a liminal being that exists half in one plane of existence, half in another. His penetrating intelligence is such that he can never ignore for a moment the agonizing horror at the heart of all creation. Once a great philosopher who sought the meaning of existence, he plumbed the depths of nature with the haunted Chronoptic Crystals, and was forever altered by the hideous mysteries thereby revealed to him. Now the darkest depths of his enlightenment are illumined only by the fitful glare of his arrogance. Like other elemental characters, he is completely at one with nature, but in his case it is a nature lurid and vile. He alone sees the evil truth of reality, and has no use for those who believe the cosmos reserves a special reward for those who practice benevolence.
Leshrac once did something to a woman acquainted with Donte Panlin, angering him greatly. While Donte let him live at that time, he swore to kill Leshrac in revenge if he ever saw him again.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Leshrac
- Play r They will share in your torture, Leshrac.
- Play r Ah, we four-legged travelers must stick together.
- Play r Stick with me, Leshrac, and we'll go far.
- Play Play r Great. Another old guy that throws lightning around.
- Play Play r Just try not to electrocute me, okay Leshrac?
- Play r Leshrac, a fellow walker between the planes.
Enemies killing Leshrac
- Play You were unworthy of your form.
- Play Like a centaur, only weaker, and ugly.
- Play Nice rack, Leshrac!
- Play Play r It's all over Leshrac!
- Play Play r Begone Leshrac!
- Play Leshrac, now the earth splits you.
- Play Leshrac. Is Le Dead…hee hee hee hee!
- Play A pitiful display of lightning.
- Play Play Your tormented soul will shine in my collection.
- Play Leshrac, I expected more from a fellow walker between the planes.
- Play Your torment ends.
- Play r Before this day has ended, you will fall beneath the shadow of a soul far more tormented than your own.
- Play Play Defend your beard!
- ↑ Pangolier response: Play That was for her…
- ↑ Pangolier response: Play I let you live before, Leshrac. But forgiveness will not come easily.