Leshrac, the Tormented Soul, is a ranged intelligence hero who is known for his ability to put out a tremendous amount of area magical damage. His array of spells makes him a dangerous foe to stand around, as he can disable and nuke down anyone who dares to stand against him. Split Earth is an area stun that, after a delay, will stun all enemies in its radius while dealing damage. Diabolic Edict is a damage-over-time spell that deals physical damage, corroding all enemies near Leshrac. Unlike most other spells, it can also affect buildings, making Leshrac a very powerful tower killer who can push very effectively. Lightning Storm is a targeted nuke that damages and slows enemies as it jumps from foe to foe, easily clearing away creeps. His ultimate, Pulse Nova, deals magical damage in an area around Leshrac while it is active, making short work of nearby enemies. Few can withstand Leshrac's damage output, as all of his spells combined allow him to scour his foes from the battlefield.
- Split Earth destroys trees within the affected radius.
- Split Earth first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- Has no visual or audio indicator during the effect.
- The radius is always centered at Leshrac's current position, not at the cast location.
- Randomly selects nearby valid units for each explosion. There are no priorities.
- When no valid targets are nearby, the explosions randomly appear within a square with 500 side length. These random explosions deal no damage.
- Creates explosions in 0.25 ( 0.11) second intervals, starting immediately as the spell is cast, resulting in 40 ( 90) explosions.
- Buildings take 12.6/25.2/37.8/50.4 damage per explosion.
- Can deal up to 360/720/1080/1440 ( 810/1620/2430/3240) damage to a single unit, or 504/1008/1512/2016 ( 1134/2268/3402/4536) damage to a single building (before reductions).
- When Leshrac dies, the explosions still occur at his location.
- The lightning hits the initial target after the 0.25 second effect delay and then jumps to other targets in 0.25 second intervals, so hitting all targets takes 1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds.
- Because of the effect delay, the initial lightning can be avoided with spell immunity, invulnerability, or becoming hidden. However, this does not prevent it from jumping.
- Can never hit the same unit twice per cast.
- All jumps together can deal up to 200/600/1200/2000 damage (before reductions).
- Lightning Storm first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- The Lightning Storm buff is a hidden buff required for the lightning to jump.
- Pulse Nova does not interrupt Leshrac's channeling spells upon toggling.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting immediately upon toggling the spell on.
- Drains mana in the same intervals, so activating it basically costs 90/130/170 mana.
- However, when having less than 90/130/170 mana and toggling it on, it will still deal 1 damage instance and then toggle itself off.
|+3s Lightning Storm Slow Duration||25||+50 Diabolic Edict Explosions|
|+50 Pulse Nova Damage||20||25% Evasion|
|+40 Movement Speed||15||+15 Strength|
|+250 Mana||10||+5 Armor|
- The mana talent increases maximum mana capacity, and keeps the current mana percentage.
- The evasion talent stacks multiplicatively with other sources of evasion.
- Tango sustains health to stay in lane.
- Healing Salve restores large amount of health.
- Clarity restores mana. In the early game, having mana to use Split Earth more frequently can help with setting up kills for your team. Later on, the item keeps his mana up so he can spend more time on the map as opposed to the fountain.
- Animal Courier helps your team ferry items.
- Observer Ward establishes vision of enemy movements, saving your team from getting ganked or planning your own.
- Null Talisman gives intelligence to use abilities as well as some damage to last hit.
- Magic Stick gives burst health and mana to help frail Leshrac use abilities.
- Boots of Speed provide movement speed boost for Leshrac to position and chase with Disbolic Edict.
- Bottle helps with sustain and storing runes for the right occasions.
- Wind Lace also gives movement speed bonus for cheap, later build to Eul's Scepter of Divinity.
- Infused Raindrop offers mana regeneration for cheap and absorbs some magical damage.
- Soul Ring gives regeneration and produces extra mana to use more abilities.
- Arcane Boots sustains mana to Leshrac and teammates, and can disassemble later on for Bloodstone or Aether Lens.
- Magic Wand provides attributes and increased charge storage for more burst restoration.
- Town Portal Scroll allows Leshrac to teleport to ganks and make use of his powerful abilities.
- Bloodstone increases health, mana, and mana regeneration to help Leshrac use abilities frequently. You can deny yourself to avoid feeding gold and experience to the enemies, especially after you have gained a respectable gold lead from early tower or hero kills.
- Eul's Scepter of Divinity disables an enemy to land Split Earth, while the increased mana pool and mana regeneration allow for more sustained abilities usage. The additional movement speed also helps when chasing with Diabolic Edict and Pulse Nova.
- Kaya boosts intelligence and spell damage of Leshrac, while decreases mana cost of abilites and items so Leshrac can use them more frequently.
- Octarine Core raises health and mana for sustainability. Cooldown Reduction and Spell Lifesteal allows Leshrac to constantly use abilities while keeping himself healthy. However, you may need a large mana pool or regeneration to make the most out of this item.
- Shiva's Guard enhances Leshrac's survivability against physical attacks with armor and attack speed slow aura, while also increasing his intelligence. Use Arctic Blast to slow enemy movement speed and keep them within range of Pulse Nova.
- Urn of Shadows provides a little bit of attributes, armor, and mana regeneration; its charges from fallen enemies can heal or deal damage depending on targets.
- Phase Boots grants great movement speed boost to position, as well as chase or flee with Diabolic Edict and Pulse Nova.
- Drum of Endurance provides attributes and movement speed aura to position in ganks.
- Aether Lens increases mana and mana regeneration; the higher cast range allows Leshrac to use abilities and items while keeping a safe distance from dangerous foes.
- Veil of Discord gives survivability through attributes and armor, while the active ability reduces magic resistance of enemies, helping Leshrac's and teammates' abilities deal more magical damage.
- Blink Dagger grants exceptional positioning for surprise Split Earth, also useful to keep up with targets of Diabolic Edict and Pulse Nova.
- Force Staff grants ability to reposition any heroes in the game, pushing allies to favorable locations while moving enemies into your abilities.
- Glimmer Cape protects Leshrac and allies with invisibility and magic resistance, an item for escape but you can use it to initiate with Split Earth as well.
- Boots of Travel allow Leshrac to teleport globally to join ganks and pushes. Furthermore, the enhanced movement speed lets Leshrac chase down almost any enemy targets.
- Rod of Atos gives attributes and a root to set up Split Earth at long range.
- Black King Bar grants strength and spell immunity, enabling Leshrac to run rampant through the enemy ganks without fear of disables and magical bursts.
- Lotus Orb bolsters defense with armor, regeneration, and Echo Shell that reflects spells back to enemies.
- Linken's Sphere gives attributes, regeneration, and Spellblock that protects against unit-targeted abilities occasionally.
- Scythe of Vyse grants attributes, intelligence, and mana regeneration to let Leshrac use more abilities. The active Hex disables a dangerous target and set up for Split Earth.
- Aghanim's Scepter automatically shoot out Lightning Storm with active Pulse Nova, keeping the enemies slow without Leshrac having to stop and wastes time with cast animation.
- Guardian Greaves restores health and mana to allies, while removing debuffs from Leshrac that may hinder his abilities; furthermore, the aura armor and health regeneration works better on heroes at low HP.
|Roles:||Carry Support Nuker Pusher Disabler|
|Playstyle:||Once a worldly philosopher, the hideous truth at the heart of existence twisted Leshrac into the vile being he is today. The Split Earth beneath his hooves opens to consume the unsuspecting, while Lightning Storms strike down entire fields of foes. He pronounces a Diabolic Edict, saturating the air with bouts of magical explosions. Warping the structure of spacetime, Leshrac emits a continuous Pulse Nova, disintegrating nearby foes without ever lifting a finger.|
- The name Leshrac comes from a Planeswalker from the Magic: the Gathering multiverse.
- Diabolic Edict is the name of an iconic black card in that game; much like the Dota 2 spell, the Magic card was more effective when there were fewer targets, as your opponent got to choose which target got hit.