- Tresdin battled the Abyssal Horde at Stonehall, led by Vrogros.
- After receiving the demonic Blades of Voth Domosh from Qwyth, Tresdin learned how to speak Ozkavosh, conversing with demons and claiming that "demons will rule".
- Tresdin does not trust wizards, demons, dragons, snakes, trees, fishes, engineers, insects, bears, the dead, and just about any other hero.
- Tresdin is disgusted by Stonehall. , which she associate with the invaders of
- Tresdin may have once been a member of Stonehall's royal guards.
- Tresdin has an admiration for mustaches.
- Tresdin has a history with Rix, who plans to kill her.
- Mireska finds Tresdin's leadership to be harsh and tyrannical, and thinks lowly of Stonehall and the Bronze Legion, blaming them for unnecessary bloodshed.
- Tresdin has ventured into the subterranean world in search of revenge, and found a gemmed helmet inside a magma flow. She now wears it, although she is unsure what kind of negative effects it might have.
Led by Tresdin, the Bronze Legion attempted to hold off the Red Mist army at Roseleaf. Details are scarce, save for hints that Tresdin made poor decisions and may have initiated the fight, resulting in disaster for the Bronze Legion. After the battle, the Bullsnake Flag was found at the site by Mireska, which is the legion's emblem.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Legion Commander
- Play Aah, the Legion Commander. So strong. So naive.
- Play Where is this Legion you claim to command?
- Play Play You realize you basically named your Legion 'Third Place', right?
- Play Play Tresdin, I don't care what armies you've lead. You don't tell me what to do.
- Play We should spar when this is over.
- Play Let's talk tactics another time, Tresdin.
Enemies killing Legion Commander
- Play You cannot best what you can barely see.
- Play You command nothing that I cannot destroy.
- Play Bronze scum!
- Play Tresdin, you know nothing of the horrors that I intend to bring!
- Play Your legion cannot save you.
- Play Through anger lies failure.
- Play Play Who put you in charge of a Legion?
- Play Play I always heard the Bronze Legion was weak, and now I see why!
- Play That's why I'm queen, and you're nothing.
- Play You should know better than to oppose a king.
- Play Upon the field of battle, one awaits who commands your fate.
- Blades of Voth Domosh description.
- Legion Commander response: Play
- Legion Commander/Responses#Killing an enemy
- Legion Commander response: Play Play This blade reeks of the abyss!
- Stonehall Royal Guard Set
- Legion Commander response: Play Play Nice mustache.
- Dark Willow response: Play Rix is going to kill you.
- Dark Willow response: Play Stonehall has blood on its hands.
- Dark Willow response: Play I lived in Revtel long enough to know the difference between order and tyranny.
- Baneful Devotion description.
- Dark Willow response: Play You reaped what you sowed in Roseleaf, Tresdin... you will get no sympathy from me.
- Dark Willow response: Play I found this in what was left of Roseleaf. The Bronze Legion thought they were going to fend off the Red Mist Horde. They weren't ready for what awaited them.
- Pangolier response: Play Soooo Tresdin... when were you going to tell me about Belasanno? A lesser man would have been jealous.