The Large Golem camp is an ancient camp of neutral creeps. It contains 1 Ancient Granite Golem and 2 Ancient Rock Golems, and gives a total of 314 experience and 156-178 gold.
Ancient Granite Golem
Increases the health capacity of nearby units.
Health Bonus: 15%
Aura Linger Duration: 0.5
Granite Golem Hp Aura Bonus: Undispellable.
- Fully stacks with other health increasing effects.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Only increases maximum health by 15%. Does not affect a unit's current health percentage.
- Increases a unit's total health.
- When illusions are spawned while affected by the aura, the illusions' health is based on the hero's health before it is increased by the aura.
- When a unit receives the Ice Blast debuff, its current health will get reduced to its basic value.
- This means when a unit gains for example 300 health from the aura and is at full health, Ice Blast will cause it to lose the 300 health.
- Effectively increases the Granite Golem's health to 1955 and the Rock Golems' health to 920.
This is how much gold and experience the camp will provide, accounting for the 2% increase of the base bounty every 7 minute and 30 seconds.
- Ancients are no longer Spell Immune; now have 70% Magic Resistance. Any that had lower values before still have lower values.
- Ancient Granite Golem health reduced from 2000 to 1700
- Ancient Granite Golem now has an aura which grants 15% bonus health to its allies
- A neutral creeps camp will no longer spawn the same set of neutral creeps twice in a row
- Neutral spawn empty check no longer considers corpses in its spawn rules
- Adjusted neutral pullability area for the Scourge ancients a bit
- Changed the location of some of the Scourge creep camps
- Changed the locations and distribution of neutral creep camp groups
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Added two new neutral creep spots
- Neutral creeps now spawn at the 2 minutes mark rather than 3 minutes.
- Changed the spawns between sent and scourge sides to better balance
- Neutral creep return/acquire mechanics tweaked
- Changed neutral creep chase mechanics a bit