Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Large Centaur Camp
- The stomp first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- As a neutral unit:
- The centaur only casts this spell when there are 3 or more enemy units within the radius while it is attacking.
- This means it does not cast it when there are 3 invulnerable units, however, it does when it is aggroed.
- All 3 units must be valid targets for the spell. Units which are not affected by the spell do not count.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Multiple instances of Cloak Aura do not stack.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Increases most heroes' total magic resistance to 32.5%, assuming basic 25% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Treats creep-heroes as heroes.
This is how much gold and experience the camp will provide, accounting for the 2% increase of the base bounty every 7 minute and 30 seconds.
- The Cloak Aura is not very useful for heroes, but heroes that summon or control units such as may really benefit from it. The 20% magic resistance bonus will make it harder for the enemy to kill them with magic damage.
- In the original DotA, the Centaur Conqueror was known as "Centaur Khan", and the Centaur Courser was known as "Centaur Outrunner".