Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
This is how much gold and experience the camp will provide, accounting for the 2% increase of the base bounty every 7 minute and 30 seconds.
- In the original DotA, the Kobold Foreman was known as "Kobold Taskmaster", and the Kobold Soldier was known as "Kobold Tunneler". The small Kobold has not had its name changed.
- Swapped the medium pullable neutral camp with the small camp.
- A neutral creeps camp will no longer spawn the same set of neutral creeps twice in a row.
- Neutral spawn empty check no longer considers corpses in its spawn rules.
- Changed the location of some of the Scourge creep camps.
- Changed the locations and distribution of neutral creep camp groups.
- Reworked the trees and pathing near the small Sentinel creep camp.
- Reworked neutral creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out.
- Lowered Neutral Taskmaster's health/armor/movement speed.
- Reduced the Kobold Endurance Aura from 17% ms to 15% ms.
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Added two new neutral creep spots.
- Neutral creeps now spawn at the 2 minutes mark rather than 3 minutes.
- Changed the spawns between sent and scourge sides to better balance.
- Neutral creep return/acquire mechanics tweaked.
- Changed neutral creep chase mechanics a bit.