Kaya and Sange
|Kaya and Sange|
- For strength heroes, it grants 320 health, 1.6 health regen, 1.28% magic resistance, 192 mana, 0.8 mana regen, 15.12% spell damage and 16 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 320 health, 1.6 health regen, 1.28% magic resistance, 192 mana, 0.8 mana regen and 15.12% spell damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 320 health, 1.6 health regen, 1.28% magic resistance, 192 mana, 0.8 mana regen, 15.12% spell damage and 16 attack damage.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of status resistance.
- Health regen amplification and lifesteal amplification from multiple Sange-based items ( , , Kaya and Sange, ) do not stack, except for .
- Mana loss reduction and spell damage amplification from multiple Kaya-based items ( , Kaya and Sange, , , ) do not stack.
- Stacks additively with other sources of mana loss reduction.
- Kaya and Sange's strength and status resistance make Bristleback tankier, and its mana loss reduction allows him to spam more freely.
- Mana loss reduction allows him to spam abilities more freely and strength and status resistance makes him tankier as well.
- Kaya and Sange's strength bonus makes Earthshaker more durable, and increases his damage output from , as well as amplifying the damage of and .
- Kaya and Sange's bonuses adds to Ogre Magi's natural tankiness, and its spell amplification allows him to hit harder with his magical nukes.
- Kaya and Sange's amplifies damage from Sand King's area abilities, while its strength bonus makes him more durable.
- Kaya and Sange reduces the cost of Timbersaw's many abilities, and amplifies their damages. It also keeps Timbersaw mobile by reducing the duration of break and silence.
- The mana loss reduction does not only work for mana cost of spells, it affects any form of mana loss not caused by losing intelligence.