As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Kaya and Sange
|Kaya and Sange|
- For strength heroes, it grants 320 health, 1.6 health regen, 192 mana, 0.8 mana regen, 16% spell damage and 16 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 320 health, 1.6 health regen, 192 mana, 0.8 mana regen and 16% spell damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 320 health, 1.6 health regen, 192 mana, 0.8 mana regen, 16% spell damage and 16 attack damage.
- Status resistance from multiple Sange-based items ( , , Kaya and Sange, , ) fully stack diminishingly.
- Health regen amplification from multiple Sange-based items do not stack, except for .
- Lifesteal amplification from multiple Sange-based items do not stack, except for .
- Spell damage amplification from multiple Kaya-based items ( , Kaya and Sange, , , ) do not stack.
- Mana regen amplification from multiple Kaya-based items fully stack additively, except for multiple .
- Spell lifesteal amplification from multiple Kaya-based items fully stack diminishingly.
- Amplifies the damage of Timbersaw's many pure damage abilities, more so than either or a with less than 23 charges.
- Keeps Timbersaw mobile by reducing the duration of breaks, silences and stuns.
- The health regen amplification synergizes well with .
- It can later be disassembled into and respectively, which are both recommended items.
- The strength and status resistance make Bristleback tankier.
- Its mana regen amplification allows him to spam more freely.
- The strength bonus makes Earthshaker more durable, and increases his damage output from .
- Amplifies the massive damage potential of most notably, but also the damage of and .
- Kaya and Sange's bonuses adds to Ogre Magi's natural tankiness.
- Its spell amplification allows him to hit harder with his magical nukes.
- Kaya and Sange amplifies the damage of Sand King's area abilities.
- Its strength and other bonuses makes him more durable.