Kaya and Sange
|Kaya and Sange|
- For strength heroes, it grants 360 health, 2 health regen, 1.6% magic resistance, 192 mana, 0.8 mana regen, 13.12% spell damage and 28 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 288 health, 1.6 health regen, 1.28% magic resistance, 192 mana, 0.8 mana regen and 13.12% spell damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 288 health, 1.6 health regen, 1.28% magic resistance, 240 mana, 1 mana regen, 13.4% spell damage and 28 attack damage.
- Mana loss reduction and spell damage amplification from multiple Kaya-based items ( , Kaya and Sange, ) do not stack.
- Stacks additively with other sources of mana loss reduction.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of status resistance.
- Kaya and Sange's strength and status resistance make Bristleback tankier, and its mana loss reduction allows him to spam more freely.
- Kaya and Sange's strength bonus makes Earthshaker more durable, and increases his damage output from , as well as amplifying the damage of and .
- Kaya and Sange's intelligence and damage helps Lina hit harder, while its mana loss reduction and spell amplification lets her use her magical nukes more often.
- Kaya and Sange's spell amplification synergize with the damage amplification of after each kill.
- Kaya and Sange's bonuses adds to Ogre Magi's natural tankiness, and its spell amplification allows him to hit harder with his magical nukes.
- Kaya and Sange's amplifies damage from Sand King's area abilities, while its strength bonus makes him more durable.
- Kaya and Sange reduces the cost of Timbersaw's many abilities, and amplifies their damages. It also keeps Timbersaw mobile by reducing the duration of break and silence.
- The mana loss reduction does not only work for mana cost of spells, it affects any form of mana loss not caused by losing intelligence.