|The staff of a renowned sorceress, lost for countless millennia.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 192 mana, 0.8 mana regen and 9.12% spell damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 192 mana, 0.8 mana regen and 9.12% spell damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 192 mana, 0.8 mana regen, 9.12% spell damage and 16 attack damage.
- Mana loss reduction and spell damage amplification from multiple Kaya-based items (Kaya, , , , ) do not stack.
- Stacks additively with other sources of mana loss reduction.
- Dark Willow's magical nuke damage benefits from Kaya's spell amplification, and Kaya reduces their high mana cost.
- Kaya allows Jakiro to cover the map with his linear abilities, especially in the early game.
- Kaya reduces the cost and increase the damage of his his AoE spells synergizing well with an .
- Kaya increases 's burst damage, and helps Lina cast more spells in the early game.
- Kaya can be picked up later in the game to boost 's burst damage, and reduce its mana cost.
- Kaya provides Necrophos with more mana to use in the early game, keeping him and his allies alive. It also helps do more damage, resulting in a better chance to meet the kill threshold.
- Kaya allows Pugna to nuke more frequently with 's low cooldown, and use more liberally.
- Kaya improves Queen of Pain's magical nuke damage, and allows her to gank more effectively with .
- Kaya lets Skywrath Mage blast away constantly with , and makes Arcane Missile even more spammable.
- Kaya reduces the mana cost of , making him more mobile, especially in the early game. It also helps him farm larger items quicker.
- Kaya reduces the mana cost of and , allowing Tinker to stay on the battlefield longer without having to teleport back to base.
- Kaya greatly supplements Zeus' early game mana consumption, and makes him a much more potent nuker overall.
- benefits from Kaya's spell amplification, giving him more burst damage during single target ganks.
- 's passive makes it so that she almost never runs out of mana with Kaya.
- : the mana cost reduction helps Techies plant more mines.
- 's constant need for mana is eased by Kaya in the early to mid game. Kaya also lets him use more liberally.
- The mana loss reduction does not only work for mana cost of spells, it affects any form of mana loss not caused by losing intelligence.
- The item's internal name was Trident until November 30, 2017 Patch.