|The staff of a renowned sorceress, lost for countless millennia.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 192 mana, 0.8 mana regen and 8% spell damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 192 mana, 0.8 mana regen and 8% spell damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 192 mana, 0.8 mana regen, 8% spell damage and 16 attack damage.
- Spell damage amplification from multiple Kaya-based items (Kaya, , , , ) do not stack.
- Mana regen amplification from multiple Kaya-based items fully stack additively, except for multiple .
- spell lifesteal amplification from multiple Kaya-based items fully stack diminishingly.
- Dark Willow's magical nuke damage benefits from Kaya's spell amplification.
- Kaya allows Jakiro to cover the map with his linear abilities, especially in the early game.
- Kaya increases the damage of his his AoE spells synergizing well with an .
- Kaya increases 's burst damage, and helps Lina cast more spells in the early game.
- Kaya can be picked up later in the game to boost 's burst damage.
- Kaya provides Necrophos with more mana to use in the early game, keeping him and his allies alive. It also helps do more damage, resulting in a better chance to meet the kill threshold.
- Kaya allows Pugna to nuke more frequently with 's low cooldown, and use more liberally.
- Kaya improves Queen of Pain's magical nuke damage, and allows her to gank more effectively with .
- Kaya lets Skywrath Mage blast away constantly with , and makes Arcane Missile even more spammable.
- Kaya increases Storm Spirit's mana pool and mana regeneration, enabling him to use more often, making him more mobile, especially in the early game. It also helps him farm larger items quicker.
- Kaya increases Tinker's mana pool and mana regeneration, allowing Tinker to stay on the battlefield longer without having to teleport back to base.
- Kaya greatly supplements Zeus' early game mana consumption, and makes him a much more potent nuker overall.
- benefits from Kaya's spell amplification, giving him more burst damage during single target ganks.
- 's passive makes it so that she almost never runs out of mana with Kaya.
- : increases mana pool and mana regeneration helps Techies plant more mines.
- 's constant need for mana is eased by Kaya in the early to mid game. Kaya also lets him use more liberally.
- The item's internal name was Trident until November 30, 2017 Patch.