June 26, 2013 Patch (Test)
|Patches (latest)||← June 19, 2013 Patch (Test)||June 26, 2013 Patch (Test)||July 01, 2013 Patch (Test) →|
Source: Update Notes - June 26, 2013
- Fixed being able to heal under with and .
- Fixed push and slow radius being slightly too small.
- Fixed Primal Split's magic immune. damage not affecting
- Fixed not affecting and .
- Fixed not doing damage at very large distances instead of being capped.
- Fixed a minor issue with doing 31 rockets instead of 30.
- Fixed 50% slow happening on second impact if you were already slowed by the first (instead of 20%).
- Fixed hitting s.
- Fixed not affecting units like , , etc.
- Fixed not dealing its damage over multiple instances.
- Fixed 's lifesteal component still happening while ed.
- Fixed visual effect stuttering behind the Infested unit.
- Fixed missing 24 aoe.
- Fixed being able to dispel .
- Fixed magic immune units. degen aura not working against
- Fixed illusions. 's Trueshot component not working with
- Fixed working against allied damage.
- Fixed being purgeable.
- Fixed heal getting dispelled when or is used.
- Fixed showing active icon state while it is disabled on illusions.
- Added support for forming and managing Guilds. Guild Leaders invite, kick, promote, and demote members. Officers can invite members. There's a guild message that can be edited, a logo specified, and a chat channel.
- Added the ability to open a party to a guild, which allows members of a specified guild to freely join the party. Players can browse open guild parties that are available to them.
- Open guild parties can now have a description.
- Fixed bug allowing extra bonus report submissions.
- Capped maximum bonus report submissions at 2.
- Quick Cast keybindings added for items.
- Quick Cast bugs fixed: courier keybinding conflict and blank Invoker recipes.
- Many tweaks have been done to Directed Camera framing.
- Also tweaks to how the Director chooses shots while in the middle of a fight.
- Fixed some FoW interactions with 's ability SFX.
- Updated to higher fidelity model.
- New model uploaded for the workshop.