June 20, 2013 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← June 15, 2013 Patch||June 20, 2013 Patch||June 24, 2013 Patch →|
Source: Update Notes - June 19, 2013
- Captain's Mode Time Penalty change from 20/50/90 to 30/70/110.
- Fixed it being possible to find out where enemy player cameras were looking.
- Prepared Dota 2 for VAC support.
- Added support for forming and managing Guilds. You can invite, kick, promote, and demote members. They have a guild message that can be edited, a logo, and a chat channel. We'll be continuing with development of additional Guild functionality!
- Added the ability to open a party to a guild, which allows members of a specified guild to freely join the party. Players can browse open guild parties that are available to them.
- NOTE: Guilds will remain disabled on the main client this week. They should be fully live next week.
- Quick Cast moved to separate keybindings, instead of sharing autocast's bindings.
- Quick Cast can now be used on the minimap.
- Private lobbies can now specify the Dota TV delay between 10 seconds and two minutes. Six minute delay is available for league lobbies.
- The list of matchmaking regions is now sorted by distance from the user. Closer regions will be at the top of the list.
- The matchmaking system will now notify players if a region they wish to play in has gone offline for maintenance.
- Removed spectator item popups for / , / , and .
- Fixed reclaim message popping up erroneously.
- Updates and minor revisions to some , , and ability SFX.
- Added -nomicsettings launch option for users of external voice chat software.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on multi-core CPUs.
- Fixed a crash when returning from alt-tab.
- Fixed an audio problem that could occur when disabling the active audio device.
- Added 7 pages of Main Event predictions.
- Added Team Cup results page.
- Fixed limited hero selection in Workshop In-Game test.
- Added particle import step to some weapon importers that have gameplay-required particles attached to them (in-game particle preview not finished yet).