Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
June 20, 2012 Patch (Test)
|Patches (latest)||← June 19, 2012 Patch (Test)||June 20, 2012 Patch (Test)||June 27, 2012 Patch (Test) →|
- Fixed being able to cast Spell Steal on invalid (such as allied) targets.
- Fixed server crash due to linear and tracking projectiles not refcounting their ability references.
- Fade bolt no longer can target siege units.
- You can now cast Spell Steal on magic immune enemies.
- Fixed Unstable Concoction not being stolen properly.
- Fixed Ice Blast not being stolen properly.
- Fixed Spin Web webs not going away when the ability is removed.
- Fixed stolen Elder Dragon Form extending attack range.
- When a bear summoned with a stolen Spirit Bear ability is killed, it will now drop any items it is holding.
- Fixed server crash on stolen Rabid usage.
- Telekinesis will now destroy trees around the landing point.
- Rubick now determines the spell to steal when he casts Spell Steal, not when the projectile arrives at him.
- You can no longer scout illusions using Spell Steal.
- Disabled Rubick saying other hero's lines for now.
- Unstealable abilities (quas/wex/exort/invoke) no longer count as the last spell cast, so they can no longer be used to block spell stealing.
- Fixed a number of effect attachment points.
Some Store changes too that didn't make the other notes:
- Added announcers and new couriers to the Dota Store.
- Added new items for Witch Doctor.
- Fixed a bug that caused new users not to earn random drops. Affected users will receive the drops they should have gotten when they finish their next match.
- Increased the base number of backpack slots from 50 to 64.
- Increased the number of backpack slots that store users have from 500 to 640.
- Fixed a bug that caused the last slot in the backpack to not respond to drag n’ drop.
- Fixed bugs with dragging and dropping items between pages of the backpack.
- Fixed the health number on health bars being displaced by showing the hero finder.
- Rubick now casts all stolen, non-instant-cast abilities at his 0.1s cast point.
- Fixed hero selection not working properly when using a stolen Primal Split.
- Rubick will now eject himself from whoever he's infested when he loses the ability.
- Fixed stolen Nether Strike not using the appropriate bash level.
- Elder Dragon Form should now correctly support the ability being used by other units (like Rubick).
- Fixed stealing Scepter Darkness and not getting unobstructed vision.
- Fixed floating in the air when using a stolen Spectral Dagger.
- Fixed stolen Charge not bashing.
- Fixed Rubick's animations getting stuck when using a stolen Rearm.
- Fix to non-stolen bears dropping their items on death.
- Fixed bug where items would not get removed from stolen bear inventories when they died and dropped them.
- Fixed divide-by-zero crash that would happen when stolen bears with empty inventories died. This is the saddest crash.
- Fixed crash when Death Prophet had used Exorcism and then lost it.