June 17, 2011 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← June 11, 2011 Patch||June 17, 2011 Patch||June 24, 2011 Patch →|
- New Hero: Ancient Apparition.
- New Hero: Spectre.
- Updated Drow animations.
- New UI panels are now enabled.
- Keybinding have been reset.
- Fix to Weaver's bugs not being killable under certain circumstances.
- Revised travel boots: they now draw an incoming teleport effect, and will port to the creep's location when cast, not its location when the channel finishes.
- Tweaked netherblast effect to be more representitive of the radius of the effect.
- We found a few issues that made projectiles arrive or spawn at the wrong times causing health changes to not sync with the actual projectile impacts.
- Made Furion's Teleport, Blink Dagger, Antimage's Blink, and Queen of Pain's Blink not allow target locations that have never been FoW revealed.
- Teleport effect now includes the player color.
- Fixed Pugna not being able to target his own ward with Decrepify.
- Fixed Illusions looking like they have unspent skillpoints.
- Now using Steam Voice (Silk Codec) for voice communication.
- Fixed Diabolic Edict doing damage to Glyphed structures.
- Ancient Buildings now have true sight.
- Maelstrom and Mjollnir won't cause a unique attack slot to be taken when attacking buildings. This means other unique attacks can now be applied then (like Deso).
- Fixed Night Stalker's Void not mini-stunning on apply.
- Fixed Night Stalker's Crippling Fear doing 0 damage on apply and thus disabling blink dagger.
- Fixed Weaver's Shukuchi hitting invis targets (damn you Infrisios!).
- You can no longer self-cast an ability by double-clicking it (or double-hitting the key).