June 16, 2017 Patch
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Patches (latest)||← June 15, 2017 Patch||June 16, 2017 Patch||June 19, 2017 Patch →|
Source: Immortal Treasure II
- has been given an healthbar offset of 300.
- Couriers and Wards are now inspectable in-game
- A couple of UI fixes to the Quest Picker tab related to the Kunkka quest.
- Fixed an issue with the Query tab when the hero has five or six abilities.
- Loadout size of has been increased from .57 to .63
- The International 2017 Open Qualifiers
- CZ-SK Dota 2 League Season 10
- CME.GG League NA
- CME.GG League EU
- CME.GG League SEA
- CONQUERORS INSIGNIA MINI (Season 1) Online qualifiers
- WhiteNet Fun Dota 2 Tournament
- Sunday Evening Amateur League
- BINDING AGENTS Quest Duration requirements changed from 250/350/450 to 200/300/400.
- Fixed Immortal custom ability icon not appearing when in Spirit Form.
- 's Immortal pre-stun effect now only visible to allies.
- Fixed the Golden immortal not having the custom sound effect.
- Updated 's Immortal icon from Treasure I with the correct one.
- 's new immortal now also offsets the HP bar by 260 so the item is visible.
- The width of the Level 375 Reward column has been increased from 500px to 520px.
- Consumed Aghanim Scepter tooltip has been updated to show the correct values.
- Fixed a bug in Siltbreaker where pausing would make the fire traps impossible to cross.
- Moved trivia panel from the middle to the right.