June 16, 2016 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← June 13, 2016 Patch||June 16, 2016 Patch||June 17, 2016 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - June 16th 2016
- Fixed 's visual effect when applied to mechanical targets.
- Fixed a rare case where , and may not have prevented damage at the moment they were applied.
Dota Item Workshop
- Created a Valve-only misc slot for Immortal Boots so that these can be equipped along with back slot items 's
- Bone limits for Workshop Couriers, Wards and Ability Models that use custom skeletons have been increased to 60 bones
's and 's Elder Dragon as officially supported workshop submissions.
- To function with animation layers and cloth, these need to use Valve's skeleton and animations.
- and ward submissions now need to use Valve's default skeleton and animations in order to function with the new ward aiming code.
- Ability Models that have the option to use Valve's default skeleton now have the attach bone names prefilled.
- The workshop tool will now generate more accurate hitboxes for ability models that use default skeletons
- Corrected the default 'Disabled' animation for the Spirit Bear submission template
- Added Golem loadout idle and rare animations with adjusted head angles
- Added loadout rare animation to 's
- Added spawn animation for Treants 's
- Added stun and flail animations for Forge Spirits
- Updated workshop hero reference files: , , ,
- The voting results from previous rounds of the Arcana vote can now be viewed.