Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
June 14, 2012 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← June 11, 2012 Patch||June 14, 2012 Patch||June 20, 2012 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - June 14, 2012
- Added , and to Captain's Mode
- Fixed killing couriers.
- Fixed some bugs with the Illusion spawn positions with .
- Fixed ignoring .
- Fixed getting stuck with your illusions sometimes
- Fixed units not always getting sucked into properly.
- Fixed stunning dead units.
- Fixed showing the visual connecting effect on invisible targets.
- Fixed sometimes not gaining passive bonuses when devouring a neutral.
- Fixed not attacking magic immune units.
- Fixed not hitting Roshan.
- Fixed portrait name.
- Fixed not hitting ancients.
- Fixed ignoring .
- Fixed not providing vision over its area.
- Fixed not keeping vision around the area when it impacts a unit.
- Fixed not hurting mechanical units.
- Fixed not hurting Mechanical units.
- Fixed having cast time.
- Fixed creeps hurting .
- Fixed buff being dispelled by BKB/Repel.
- Fixed landing position.
- Fixed visual effect to play only when the critical strike attack lands.
- Fixed working on denies and wards.
- Fixed facing direction after landing.
- Fixed showing hero name on minimap when it should be hidden.
- Fixed not being blocked by .
- now shows you a buff icon while you are attacking fast.
- Fixed being dodgeable.
- Fixed visual and sound effect sometimes playing on targets it can't hit.
- Fixed attacks sometimes being delayed.
- Fixed not draining mana from enemies.
- Fixed not upgrading Poison Nova duration.
- Fixed giving too little XP when there are nearby allies around.
- Fixed XP bounty being halved against dominated units.
- Fixed a case where a courier trying to deliver a Divine Rapier to someone without sufficient item slots could result in the Rapier disappearing.
- Added click and drag to rotate the Hero Model in the loadout panel.
- Hero-like units now draw a larger distinct icon on the minimap.
- Team Names now show up on the recent games panel.
- Added an "Inspect Hero" option to the right-click menu for player names in the scoreboard. This will show what items they have equipped.
- Buying Aghanim's Scepter now upgrades the ability tooltip with the new information. If you find anything missing or incorrect, please report it to the tooltip forum.
- The store/inventory Aghanim's Scepter tooltip will now show a preview of what it does for your hero.
- Fixed glitchiness in the End Game cinematic camera.
- Added an edit mode to the in-game full deck layout.
- Added a concept of selection to the Grid View, and used it to implement a pick button.
- Added the ability to import and export custom full deck layouts
- Leaving the loadout will return you to Grid View if you were in it.
- Fixed a bug where you could not see the right hero in your loadout after you picked.
- Fixed legacy mode heroes being sorted differently than the learn tab/Dota 1.
- Legacy full deck cards are now simply the portrait, without the card treatment.
- Added Back to Browsing & Back to Loadout buttons. After you pick, you can now return to browsing to suggest / learn heroes.
- Fixed suggest button not being visible in grid view, and implemented suggestion there.
- Fixed grid view selection outline not updating when you clicked on a suggested hero.
- No longer force the selector to switch to the turntable if you're at grid view and want to select a hero for any reason.
- Having no heroes matching the filters/search bar no longer kicks you out of grid view, instead showing you the same "No Heroes" message box as turntable mode.
- Fixed the grid view crashing if there were no matching heroes.
- Fixed the "No Heroes" message not being centered in widescreen.
- Added Chaos Knight bot.
- Made bots more likely to unify around a Roshan attempt.
- Added bot role/laning info for all heroes, which should make for better hero and lane picks.
- On Easy and Easier, bots will no longer consider whether a target is currently slowed when determining whether to slow/stun.
- Bots are now more likely to push late-game when they are feeling indecisive.
- Updated 's texture.
- Updated 's hero icon to reflect her texture changes.