Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
June 10, 2011 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← June 02, 2011 Patch||June 10, 2011 Patch||June 11, 2011 Patch →|
Source: It's not a bug, it's a feature.
- Temporarily disabled Morphling.
- Enabled Weaver (model and effects are work-in-progress).
- Updated Slardar weapon
- Completed Drow model, textures and icons.
- Temporarily, flying couriers are provided to both teams to encourage their testing.
- Fixed Tidebringer sound playing on denies.
- Fixed being able to hear the enemy team's rune pickup sound.
- Fixed bug that could result in invisible Lina and Skeleton Kings.
- Fixed rune spawn time back to every 2 minutes.
- Added backdoor protection to the appropriate towers and structures.
- Fixed a bug where quickly switching between control groups could trigger the "double tap center" detection. Now you need to select the same unit both times to center on it.
- Aegis of the Immortal and Rapier can no longer be destroyed by attacking them.
- Aegis drops directly under Roshan now.
- The chat window will no longer break when people use less than/greater than symbols.
- Items with stacks will now pro-rate their sell prices based on the current number of stacks.
- Stack-based sell prices are now updated correctly on the client.
- When adding stacks to an existing item, the sellback timer is now set to the oldest of any of the combining stacks.
- When combining an item, the sellback timer is now set to the oldest of any of the components.
- Certain item purchases will now be announced to your entire team.
- Fixed cast point issues with Shadow Shaman, Lion and Tinker.
- Fixed being able to see the status of enemies' abilities.
- Fixed partially-shareable items (like bottle) to be usable by units other than the one that purchased the item.
- Fixed Razor's Plasma Field not giving vision.
- Fixed Pugna aborting his Life Drain if he cast it right at the edge of his cast range.
- Switched Tidehunter's Anchor Smash ability to a cast version instead of the passive one. (6.72 parity)
- Added Scepter support for Beastmaster's Primal Roar. (6.72 parity)
- Changed Beastmaster's Axes to move at a fixed speed regardless of how far they are thrown. (6.72 parity)
- Faceless Void's Timewalk now affects all units he passes through, not just a radius at his destination. (6.72 parity)