Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
June 08, 2017 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← June 02, 2017 Patch||June 08, 2017 Patch||June 09, 2017 Patch →|
- Added Siltbreaker Campaign Act I.
- The pre-game HUD screen now shows wards and couriers under Team Items and as optional purchases.
- Updated mini icon to match the model.
- Fixed the selection static portrait of being too big.
- Updated Prize of the Saltworn Mariner icon.
- The header details have been updated to be more detailed to the game in progress.
- The current status: Pick or Ban will now be displayed when you boot in.
- Updated various tooltips.
- Removed healthbar offset values.
- Updated the tooltips for 's and 's to display the latest changes.
- Rich presence status now displays "Playing Siltbreaker" when you are playing Siltbreaker.
- Common starting items in the item build are now tagged under "Common Items".
- Added a notification to let users without a Battle Pass know that they need one to play custom modes related to the Battle Pass.
- Some unused strings have been removed.
- The healthbar offset values on all heroes and units have been removed.
- Response rules have been added for the destruction of shrines.
- Response rules have been added for the right and wrong usage of scan.
dota_broadcaster_dismiss_all_stats- To dismiss all broadcaster stats
dota_fetch_match_metadata- Fetch match metadata
video_min_refresh- Set by default to 59
- Fixed some Siltbreaker dashboard related issues for 4x3 and other aspect ratios.
- Added support for localized version of the Siltbreaker comic -- in Russian and Chinese currently.
- Fixed the tooltip of the Duration Minutes from 8 to 6.
- Fixed the ability values of some stuff in Siltbreaker
- Fixed Aegis being purchasable in Siltbreaker.
- Fixed the duration of some waves in Siltbreaker.
- Fixed healths of some units in Siltbreaker.
- Fixed Helm of Dominator being purchasable in Siltbreaker.
- Few string fixes for Siltbreaker
- Long names don't mess up the spectator list for Siltbreaker
- Possible fix to the 32 bit system crashes.
- Few bug fixes.