June 06, 2012 Patch (Test)
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Patches (latest)||← May 23, 2012 Patch (Test)||June 06, 2012 Patch (Test)||June 07, 2012 Patch (Test) →|
Source: Patch Notes
- Added , , and !
- Fixed not working on mechanical units.
- Added effects for strength and agility morph as well as an overhead timer for replicate.
- Fixed destroying other trees around it.
- Fixed being dispellable.
- Fixed impact damage not hurting Disrupted units (and thus not disabling Blink).
- Fixed targeted spells not temporarily revealing the attacker.
- Fixed Orb of venom working on denies.
- Fixed the following spells being castable on magic immune allies: Nightmare, Frost Armor, Nature's Guise, Holy Persuasion, Decrepify, Astral Imprisonment, Shadow Word and X Marks The Spot
- Selecting "Equip" on an item in the backpack now flips to the loadout and automatically does the equipping for you.
- Added support for watching replays via URL. For example, dota2://matchid=15478&matchtime=300 will go directly to five minutes into match 15478.
- Added button in replay panel to copy an URL into the clipboard that can be used to get back to that point in that replay.
- Added Hall of Fame trophies to the bases. Clicking on them will display the winning teams of The International.
DOTA 2 BOTS
- Made bots not leave a gank if they currently have the ability to reincarnate and allies are still attacking.
- Fixed bug where bots would pick their heroes before humans locked in their picks.