June 01, 2020 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← May 29, 2020 Patch||June 01, 2020 Patch||June 02, 2020 Patch →|
We've read feedback from the community that leveling feels harder this year. We looked into how things compare so far to last year. For battle pass players of all levels, on average players have earned 1.95% more free levels than last year. If we consider only players who after a week were below level 200, on average they have earned 7.91% more free levels than last year. However, we recognize that players still feel that they wish playing granted more, so we have a few changes included in this update:
- Wagering battle point rewards are now increased by 50%
- Guild contract battle point rewards are now increased by 100%
- Sideshop gold for Recycling is increased by 65%
- Sideshop gold for Guild contracts and upgrades are increased by 100%
All these changes are effective as of this update. For sideshop gold earned through previous recycles, we will be granting the extra gold over the next few hours.
- Updated localization files.
- Fixed an issue with Mantle of Ultoria.
- Fixed kill and kill stats tracking not working.