July 29, 2016 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← July 28, 2016 Patch||July 29, 2016 Patch||July 30, 2016 Patch →|
- Fixed 's Bear not tracking usage correctly.
- Fixed a bug with 's not duplicated consumable items correctly in some cases.
- Dota VR Hub: Hero Showcase now allows you to change your equipped items.
- Dota VR Hub: Hero Showcase now allows you to preview items available on the store.
- Dota VR Hub: Allow viewing of Twitch streams in the VR Theater.
- Dota VR Hub: Fixed positional audio when spectating inside the map.
- Dota VR Hub: Player avatars inside the map will no longer show up on the VR Theater screen.
- Dota VR Hub: Fixed player avatars sometimes being too big in the VR Theater room.
- Dota VR Hub: Fixed tower healthbars showing up after a tower has been destroyed.
- Dota VR Hub: Added control hints to the grip buttons.
- Dota VR Hub: Improved bindings for Oculus Touch users.
- Dota VR Hub: Improved visual quality of main menu scene.
- Dota VR Hub: Improved visual quality of hero loadout scene.
- Dota VR Hub: Show Twitch chat in the VR Theater when watching a stream.
- Dota VR Hub: Indicate which stream is being watched in the lobby browser.
- Added custom teleport effects for each participating team at The International 2016.
- Added new autographs.
- Fixed animation interactions for Slim Blade of the Tahlin Watch and Smoke Bomb of Monstrous Reprisal with the new Immortals.
- Response rules have been updated for The International 2016 teams Pick and Ban sounds.
- Dashboard background visuals have been updated. It's a lot more red now.
- Added missing player image for 'Mikasa'.
- Added strings for a item.
- Added strings for new couriers: Beetlejaw & Golden Beetlejaw.