July 28, 2015 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← July 24, 2015 Patch||July 28, 2015 Patch||July 31, 2015 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Reborn Updates
- Added support for recycling.
- Fixed a case where framerate could hitch while loading resources.
- Fixed a bug with not hitting disrupted units properly.
- Fixed El Gato flying courier
- Ward Dispensers now clone state onto illusions correctly.
- Changed the default
fps_maxto 120 to match source1 dota.
- Fixed a rendering issue with 's Remnant.
- Fixed a bug where on closing the join chat channel popup, focus went back to the page rather than to chat.
- Fixed console spew with Immortal item. 's
- Mac: Improved frame rate on HD 5000 cards.
- Mac/Linux: Fixed performance problems in the settings menu.
- UI Example: Added a display of buffs to the example HUD.
- Panorama: Added new 'Buffs' global panorama API that refers to buffs using entity index + buff serial number.
- Panorama: Added APIs
- Panorama: Added new tooltip type:
DOTATooltipBuff, and events to show a buff tooltip:
- Hammer: Fixed bug where editing a tile set and then switching to a map using it got progressively slower with each update.
- Particle Editor: Fix for hitboxes when setting, clearing the setting a new model.
- SFM: Added a context menu in the viewport to control map layer visibility.