July 25, 2012 Patch (Test)
|Patches (latest)||← July 19, 2012 Patch (Test)||July 25, 2012 Patch (Test)||September 12, 2012 Patch (Test) →|
- Added , , and and enabled in Captain's Mode!
- Added a cooldown to being able to find a match when a player declines or abandons a game.
- Fixed working with Refresher.
- no longer provide vision when they aren't flying.
- Fixed Dust of Appearance not working against units slept by Song of the Siren.
- Fixed debuff not getting added to units slept by .
- Fixed not affecting units slept by .
- Fixed illusions not correctly replicating their inventory item slots.
- Fixed being left around when another ability is stolen.
- Neutrals can now be damaged by .
- Fixed initial attack doing too much damage.
- Fixed Bash working while doomed.
- Neutrals damaged by an invisible enemy will now try to run away.
- Multiple tweaks to director events and framing.
- Fixed particle effects sometimes not drawing while in Player Perspective mode.
- Added notification for when a Tournament has a live game currently running.
- The kill card now shows a randomly selected item that the killer is wearing. Also reduced its size.
- Fixed equipping an item in the backpack not jumping to the correct hero in the loadout
- Added Buyback to the spectating stats dropdown.
- Added a cooldown for being able to find a match when a player declines or abandons a game.
- Fixed Rubick retaining incorrect skins from stolen abilities when returning to his normal model.
- Meld damage display is now only shown for successful hits.
- Significant revision of how bots determine their strategic desires.
- Roshan desire has been significantly reworked. It's now based on how quickly Roshan can be killed given the available heroes and how quickly enemies can show up.
- Evasion desire is now more granular. Things like Blade Fury now cause a range of evasion desire based on the bot's current health.
- Fixed case where bots were trying to path to an invalid location when defending their base.
- Made bots more aggressive about attacking when defending a lane.
- Cleaned up inferred human modes for pushing and defending lanes.
- Made bots less concerned about distance when considering an attack on a pinged target.
- Fixed bug that made pinged towers less likely to attract allied bots that were doing other high*priority stuff.
- Tuned retreat desire values when hurt and close to the fountain.
- Made bots somewhat more likely to buy a flying courier.
- Added a new Import Wearable option to the Publish New Item section of the in*game workshop UI. It will compile, validate, and preview your model before you submit it. When submitting, it also packs the files into a format that makes it much easier for us to bring it into the game.
- Updated 's textures.
- Updated 's textures.
- Added spawn animations for the following heroes:
- Added teleport start and end animations for the following heroes:
- Added Haste Rune Run animations for the following heroes:
- Added the following animations to
- Injured Run
- Injured Idle
- Victory & Defeat
- Updated 's minimap icon to reflect her updated model.
- Updated quite a few item icons
- You can now see if your friends are viewing a Tournament game.
- You can now see how many casters (if any) are broadcasting a game from the audio channel button.
- Fixed Undying's Plague Aura not healing him the right amount when units die.
- Fixed Familiars level 3 vision AOE.
- Fixed Summon Familiars cast point and behavior.
- Fixed Familiar's stun damage not getting upgraded after level 1.
- Fixed Keeper of the Light's base armor.
- Fixed Spiked Carapace cast time.
- Fixed Nyx Assassin's base armor.
- Fixed Illuminate not granting vision when channeling.
- Stolen familiars are now killed when another ability is stolen.
- Fixed Familiar Damage Charges sometimes not getting restored over time.
- Fixed Familiar's attack projectile speed.
- Fixed Soul Assumption and Grave Chill cast points.
- Fixed Recall ignoring disable help settings if targeted via ground or minimap.
- Fixed Familiars autoattacking.
- Cleaned up a number of Keeper's effects.
- Adjusted animation timing on Grave Chill, Soul Assumption, and Summon Familiars.
- Switched Keeper to be a 6-ability hero all the time with empty slots that Spirit Form fills in.
- Made Spirit Form Illuminate complete casting if Keeper dies.
- Fixed situation where Keeper's abilities could get swapped into odd positions.
- Fixed issues with Visage's Familiar tabbing.
- Fixed Impale not stacking if used with Refresher.
- Fixed Gravekeeper's Cloak armor values.
- Fixed flipped icons for Ring of Aquila and Tranquil Boots.
- Capped the maximum bot desire for doing Rosh slightly lower.
- Lowered bot Push and Roshan desires when at low health.
- Fixed not being able to drag-select units by dragging over their models.
- Fixed Rubick stealing Keeper's Spirit Form Illuminate.
- Chen and Keeper now will teleport units without them ending up stuck. They also un-infest Naix.
- Fixed endlessly looping sound when Recall is used on the same target using Refresher.
- Fixed Rubick getting the wrong Illuminate when stealing the Spirit Form version of Illuminate End.
- Fixed Rubick not getting Spirit Form visual effect.
- Fixed Recall selecting an illusion when location-cast.
- Improved flying units trying to stack on top of each other.
- Fixed Grave Chill ignoring Linken's Sphere
- Fixed white line on Void Stone icon.
- Fixed Spiked Carapace stun affecting magic immune units.
- If you are attack moving but go invisible during the duration you will now switch to a normal move order.
- If you are invisible then issue an attack move order you will now attack normally if you encounter a target.
- Soul Assumption now tracks and expires each individual damage event.
- Rubick can now steal Soul Assumption correctly.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Familiars to receive no command orders if another Familiar was in Stone Form.
- Fixed cases where Familiars would receive too much aggro.
- Slightly increased tree destruction radius for Stone Form.
- Fixed Illuminate giving extra vision on the projectile.
- Added soul assumption overhead counter.
- Fixed 0 spawn point missing effects.
- Fixed Blinding Light interrupting channeling abilities.
- After countless deaths, bots are now jaded and no longer assume humans will be helping them with Roshan.
- Decreased Roshan desire when they can't kill him quickly.
- Made bots more likely to commit to attacking an enemy when defending a tower.