July 22, 2011 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← July 16, 2011 Patch||July 22, 2011 Patch||July 29, 2011 Patch →|
- Ancient Apparition: Fixed Ice Blast's projectile not showing up on the minimap.
- Doom Bringer: Fixed not being able to devour lane creeps.
- Nevermore: Fixed a bug where Requiem wouldn't hit units that were in the AoE at the start of the spell.
- Tiny: Fixed animation issues.
- Puck: Fixed a bug with Phase Shift on autocast that could cause him/her/it to get stuck attacking Axe permanently.
- Spectre: Fixed creeps trailing paths from Spectral Dagger.
- Spectre: Fixed Reality being learnable at level 1, allowing you to cast Haunt.
- Sven: Buffed up look of Storm Bold.
- Sven: Goes red now when using God's Strength.
- Leshrac: Fixed Pulse Nova cast point.
- Leshrac: Fixed Pulse Nova being purgeable.
- Leshrac: Fixed Diabolic Edict cast point.
- Leshrac: Fixed Diabolic Edict being purgeable.
- Leshrac: Fixed multiple instances of Diablog Edict not stacking.
- Leshrac: Fixed Lightning Storm bounce delay.
- Leshrec: Fixed Lightning Storm hitting invis/fogged units.
- Leshrac: Fixed a bug with Lightning Storm constantly checking the initial target for Sphere.
- Antimage: new Blink visuals.
- Antimage: new Mana Void visuals.
- Lich: Dark Ritual can no longer target summoned units.
- Doom Bringer: Devour can now devour lane creeps.
- Rattletrap: Hookshot now correctly passes through neutrals.
- Fixed Urn recipe message not appearing if the recipe was immediately combined away into the actual Urn item.
- Fixed a case where purchasing items with the courier would not reduce their stock or announce their purchase.
- You will no longer get endless combines from items handed to you by a courier.
- When combining items from the ground, their containing box will now also be destroyed.
- Items being picked up will no longer be double-counted when considering combines.
- 6.72d parity update
- Disabled free courier.
- Fixed custom activities not playing on dedicated servers.
- Fixes Morphling not playing his waveform abilities, Pudge's Rot, etc.
- Fixed illusions making injury noises when attacked off-screen.
- Fixed double-kill credit due to Chen's Penitence.
- Fixed Composite damage hurting ethereal units.
- Improved reliability of targeting enemies just before they enter the fog.
- Added spectator view of Hero selection.
- Added channeling bar.
- Moved inventory slots so there is no gap between them.
- Decreased sensitivity of startling drag.
- Shop change: right click to buy, left click to select, double-click removed.
- Improved ease of edge-scrolling.
- Fixed damage bonus not displaying properly.
- Most video, audio, and game settings are marked dirty and save on ESC in game, tab changes, and exit.
- Vsync and brighness update live.
- Resolution changes happen immediately.
- Audio features game volume, music volume update live.
- Voice enable, transmit, receive, open mic, and open mic threshold update live.
- New Buff panel.
- Enemy cooldowns are now hidden in the UI
- Dimmed/highlight ability button when inactive/active.
- Fixed middle mouse drag-scrolling being unresponsive, especially at low framerates.
- Fixed end game scores being stuck on after playing multiple games.