July 20, 2015 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← July 17, 2015 Patch||July 20, 2015 Patch||July 23, 2015 Patch →|
- Fixed a bug where projectiles launched from dominated creeps could sometimes be created at the wrong position in the world.
- Fixed a bug where could occasionally let enemies see inside of the ring of trees.
- Client will now confirm that selected regions can be pinged before entering the matchmaking queue.
- Client will prompt to confirm region selection, if automatic selection is not used and user choices appear sub-optimal.
- Ranked Matchmaking has been enabled in Reborn Beta.
- Compendium challenges are now enabled. For the next few weeks, challenges completed in the Reborn Beta award 50% additional coins.
- Reworked the client and server animation timing systems in order to improve features sensitive to animation desyncs, such as last hitting and projectiles.
- Enabled all cosmetic items released by 7/16 (including the Collector's Cache and Immortal Treasure 3)
- Rebuilt the network stream system in order to improve packet reliability as well as how the game responds whenever there is packet loss
- Fixed input lag in DX9 in cases where the GPU couldn’t keep up with the CPU.
- Fixed a bug where in-game portraits weren't showing overridden models, for example, Arcana. 's
- Fixed a crash relating to 's when she has .
- Fixed a crash related to combining s and s on the courier.
- Fixed "Normal Maps" video setting not being saved properly.
- Fixed some video settings changes getting reverted if they were made while playing a custom game.
- Fixed cases where fire particles in the map would show through tree geometry.
- Improved the performance with Immortal Rollermawster. 's
- Reduced CPU usage of sound output.
- Added support for 7.1 audio systems.
- Made various adjustments to the Dota map.
- Fixed a bug with 's first blood voice line.
- Improved font size for Thai characters.
- Fixed a bug where the courier's deliver items command could get into a bad state if one courier was dead.
- Fixed various client crashes and memory leaks.
- Pressing the Enter key when the accept match dialog appears will now accept the match.
- Join Chat Channel dialog now allows sorting by channel name or channel member count.
- Added support for copy/paste to the dashboard chat.
- Added support for initiating and accepting trades from within the game client.
- Added the ability to gift wrap items from the armory.
- Fixed bugs where popups or context menus related to chat were minimizing the chat while they're up.
- Fixed some bugs where left/right clicking while interacting with a text selection in a label was behaving strangely.
- The embedded web browser is now properly put into Background Mode when the browser is no longer visible.
- Fixed a bug where tooltips wouldn't appear in the accept match dialog after the player accepts/declines.
- Many popups now support hitting the Escape key to dismiss them.
- Fixed various bugs related to the hero loadout screen becoming blank.
- Fixed cases where the hero loadout screen was playing the spawn animation too erroneously.
- Fixed bugs where the hero model would disappear from the loadout screen.
- Added more variability to the 9th and 10th slot of the top custom games list, to provide more opportunity for other popular games to grow a bigger player base and move up the list.
- Added a weighting factor to games displayed in the suggested games panel. Games that consistently get very low playtime when they appear in the suggested games panel will show up less frequently.
- Added a vote dialog that appears after playing a custom game you haven't voted on.
- Dota now also considers your upload network quality when choosing a host for a custom game.
- Some complex custom maps should load significantly faster now.
IsCastableWhileHiddenkey added to
npc_abilities.txt, to allow scripts to cast the ability while it is hidden.
dota_modifier_dumpcommand now displays more accurate information.
MODIFIER_EVENT_ON_ABILITY_FULLY_CASTnow has a target defined in the modifier params.
MODIFIER_PROPERTY_ABILITY_LAYOUTnow uses the highest value instead of the first applied value.
ModifierGainedfilter for adjusting modifiers when gained.
- Added the ability to create Lua-based items.
- Lua memory allocation tracking is now more accurate.
- Custom games can now specify keybinds in
addoninfo.txtwhich are local to that game mode.
- Changed JS API
EmitSound()to return a handle that can be passed to
PrepareUnitOrders()to use new
- The UI Example has been refactored to demonstrate improved panel performance techniques.
- Added as a playable hero.
- Shift+Click now has cast-in-place behavior.
- Shift+Click uses the new
QueueBehaviororder, to prevent shift key queuing the ability.
- Added an example of using custom game keybindings.
- Added Lua defined items, an example of dynamic item properties.
- 's abilities now scale with base damage as well as ability damage.
- Added two Lua-based items that provide effects to their user when a target dies:
- Allow player to teleport to checkpoints (they're now buildings that get their team assigned when they're triggered).
- Play sound when checkpoint is activated.
- Item drops get launched from the killed unit.
- Mac/Linux: Made various framerate and bug fixes.
- Mac/Linux: Added a fullscreen mode that allows better interactions between the game and the desktop.
- Mac: Improved performance on OSX systems with nVidia GPUs.
- Mac: Fixed issues going from fullscreen to windowed mode.
- Linux: Fix various problems when running under Turkish locales.
- Enabled support for stereo morphs
- Model Editor: Added menu options to re-order animation groups
- Model Editor: Fixed a bug where arrays in the property editor were not drag-and-drop reorderable.
- Hammer: Fixed tint not working on static props that had alpha set to 0.
- Hammer: Added the
linear_to_gammaconsole commands to convert color values.
- Hammer: Fixed bug where copying a tile from one tile set to another could result in tiles with invalid property values which could then never be successfully matched.
- Hammer: Fixed bug where lifting the material under the cursor would pickup hidden tool materials in tile sets.
- Hammer: Fixed bug where lifting materials or using assets under mouse didn't work for models placed in a tile map
- Hammer: Added a toolbar button to toggle tools materials separately from everything else.
- SFM: Added support for rendering alpha masks to poster and movie layoff
- SFM: Fixed materials using expressions to use SFM time when rendered from the SFM
- SFM: Fixed IK pole controls to draw correctly
- SFM: Transform controls are now drawn with left/right/center/misc color-coding
- SFM: Typing in character picker now always filters by name
- SFM: Particles recorded from the game which were attached to models now are locked to (ie follow) those models
- SFM: Fixed depth of field using only as many progressive refinement samples as motion blur
- SFM: Recording from demo files now works
- SFM: More work making Auto Attach Rigs more robust
- PET: Improved preview of psf-related operators
- PET: Fix for crash when selecting a model helper pointer or scene object pointer as the target of a scalar value.