July 18, 2017 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← July 17, 2017 Patch||July 18, 2017 Patch||July 19, 2017 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - July 18th, 2017
- Fixed malfunctioning on when he has illusions of himself nearby
- Fixed a small cosmetic issue where the Crimson Cyrridae Bug did not have a portrait.
- Fixed missing logos for Battle Pass Predictions. and in the
- Fixed the Correct Answer ticks showing up when you make predictions for TI7 in the Battle Pass.
- Team icons have been updated for the following teams.
- - Updated to their new design and removed the text underneath the logo.
- - Removed text underneath and updated the logo with their new shade of blue.
- - Logo has been changed to white so it is visible on the darker parts of the UI.
- - Updated to their new design.
- - Size of the logo has been slightly increased.
- Some more work has been done on the upcoming in-game Guide Builder and Browser UI.
- The builder and viewer now have support for Gameplay Version for which the guide is made.
- The builder and viewer now have support for the role for which the guide is made. Current roles include Core, Mid, Offlane, Support & Jungle.
- Duplicated / Copied guides will display a subtitle with the info of the original guide.
- Some Siltbreaker Act I localization updates for Brazilian, German, Italian and Romanian clients.