July 14, 2017 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← July 12, 2017 Patch||July 14, 2017 Patch||July 15, 2017 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - July 14th 2017
- Added support for patches panel. (Valve now stores the Patch info locally in a txt.)
- Changed splash to Immortal Treasure III 2017.
- Practice with Bots now has a Script drop-down.
- Lobby now has support for either Manual or Automatic (Coin Flip) side selection. (Automatic: Coin toss will be used for the first game in a series and the winning team will have their choice of Side or Pick. Priority switches back and forth for each subsequent game until the final game in an odd-lengthed series where another coin toss is performed.)
- Players with Matchmaking Restriction will now see the play panel slightly differently.
- Added additional keybindings for model manipulation in the Model Editor.
- Added support for Siltbreaker Act II, adding panels and all required backend strings.
- Added Side Quest support for Siltbreaker Act II.
- Added more support for Broadcaster Toasts, allowing preview of Toasts and custom Stat-based toasts.
- Added panel to show how many local players are spectating a match.
- Added ability to have individual players suffer screen shake.
- Updated rendering of 3D text in the world.
- has been removed from 's Starting Items, and replaced with an .
- Hero Selection page is receiving improvements on the backend.
- Slain players now display a skull and crossbones above their model upon death.
- Added additional bones for 's model.
- Added additional padding to ability label text, and made the color slightly lighter.
- Item Tooltips have been restyled.
- Item tooltips now use HTML
- Passive and Actives have been separated on items.
- There are now notes that tell you some extra information about items, such as if ""Stacks diminishingly with other sources of Evasion." , or "Using a Town Portal Scroll or Boots of Travel will not dispel Ethereal Form".
- Fixed not gaining charges while his ultimate is active
- Fixed reflecting damage with the reflection flag (behaves like now)