Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
July 12, 2013 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← July 09, 2013 Patch||July 12, 2013 Patch||July 13, 2013 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - July 10th, 2013
- : Fixed AI on spirits that caused them to sometimes be less efficient and linger on units far from you
- : Fixed not disabling
- : Fixed being able to attack while he is leaping in
- : Fixed debuff being removed by Manta/BKB
- : Fixed the order of damage instances on
- : Fixed his spells not working on Mechanical units
- : Fixed projectile speed traveling a little too slow
- : Fixed AoE not hitting invisible units
- Fixed Siege not getting increased damage when the Ranged Barracks dies
- Fixed and +2 active armor buff stacking
- Fixed not working on Siege units
- Added match making option to opt out of Limited Hero mode
- Fixed some players not receiving item rewards after completing training tasks
- Play Tab will now remember your previous selection
- Fixed various progression bugs in Mechanics II
- Fixed disabled skill assignment using CTRL+Ability when in tutorial
- Added Player Card rewards. Unlock the Smeevil Crab mount by stamping complete teams
- Added the International Fantasy Challenge
- Added Solo Championship Voting
- Added a hotkey to Select All Units
- Added a hotkey to activate Speed Burst on your flying courier
- Minor reorganization to control settings page
- Fixed Replay Speed Decrease hotkey missing from the configuration panel
- Increased the maximum number of total spectator slots from 14 to 22
- Removed Favorite hero count limit
- Moved Solo Only Matchmaking to a setting on the main Find Match tab.
- New Tournament Drops:
- When a player reaches a Godlike streak
- When a Courier is killed
- When a player buys a Divine Rapier
- When Echo Slam's 5 heroes
- Increased number of item drops when a Tournament Event occurs.
- Tournament Items can now be upgraded by watching through Twitch
- Fixed Quick Cast bug preventing use on neutrals/couriers
- Fixed not showing the visual effect on s even though they are silenced
- Updated ability icons for and
- Added new disarmed effect
- Fixes for a few portrait based effects, such as 's vortex
- Updated SFX.
- Added Mok courier
- Added Defense Grid Announcer Pack
- Fixed orientation on 's Jinada Glows on workshop items
- Fixed Nether Ward effect orientation for workshop items
- Added support for workshop authored effects on 's weapon
- Bots will no longer stare at a dropped gem, futilely trying to destroy it.
- Added new sets:
- Added A Dire Gaze ward.
- Added LGD's Golden Skipper courier.