As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
July 12, 2012 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← July 11, 2012 Patch||July 12, 2012 Patch||July 13, 2012 Patch →|
- Added !
- Enabled , and in Captain's Mode.
- Fixed proccing on .
- Fixed Spiderling passive proccing on magic immune units (like zombies) and spawning mass spiderlings.
- Fixed sometimes causing heroes to fail to attack a hero who is being trapped in the field.
- Fixed initial damage not hitting units through magic immunity.
- Fixed proccing .
- Fixed not aggroing creeps when it attacks a hero
- Fixed bouncing on ward type units
- Fixed bounce order.
- Fixed wolves having max speed for their duration after ends if summoned during .
- Fixed not healing allied magic immune units
- Fixed proccing .
- Fixed being able to steal spells from their being toggled off.
- Fixed getting stuck in Flesh Golem form when respawning with the buff.
- Fixed some abilities being broken when re-stealing them, now re-stealing an ability will have no effect on your currently stolen ability.
- Fixed Linken's Sphere. ignoring
- Fixed affecting Magic Immune units when procced via other abilities
- Fixed Refresher Orb. interaction with
- Fixed Deathlust sometimes not working properly.
- Fixed a bug where Deathlust would sometimes not go away.
- Decay now makes the target lose exactly 76 health when cast and heal exactly 76 when it ends. Before the health scaling was causing the target not to lose then gain the correct amount of health.
- Fixed exploding on illusions.
- Fixed to not teleport while dead
- Improved AFK detection.
- Fixed Smoke of Deceit dodging incoming projectiles if there are nearby enemy heroes.
- Fixed Ethereal Blade and Black King Bar interaction.
- Fixed completely-avoided damage from triggering Blink Dagger's cooldown.
- Rich Presence now shows if you're casting a game.
- If you buy an Aghanim's Scepter on a hero with no upgrade, this is now shown in the ability.
- Battle point rate and any equipped bonuses are now shown in the inspect panel.
- Numerical battle points earned (split into base and bonus) are now shown on the game end screen.
- The play panel now shows matchmaking game modes and regions from the party when finding a match.
- Improved unpause countdown, added UI sound.
- Fixed case where we weren't properly crediting damage from summoned units/wards to their hero in the combatlog.
- Added an interface setting to prevent the camera from moving upon respawn
- Neutrals now have yellow healthbars when spectating.
- Roshan's healthbar is now slightly bigger.
- We now hide all match details until you reveal the winner.
- Team names and logos are now shown on match details panel.
- Fixed a handful of issues with the message and chat system when watching replays.
- The killcam card now flips over to show the full body portrait.
- Improved how bots manage their movement while doing evasive maneuvers -- they will now consider a range of escape directions and select the best one based on other nearby avoidance zones.
- Added avoidance to Disruptor's Kinetic Field (while it's forming) and Static Storm.
- Improved how bots request items from the stash via the courier. The courier will now only deliver items the hero has room for, and bots will take into account projected item combines.
- Added overhead messages when items or abilities cause unnatural mana gain or loss (such as Arcane Boots).
- A new chest with exclusive items has been spotted.
- Announcers, couriers and several rare items on sale.
- Added Storm Spirit announcer.
- Added over 50 new community created items.
- Added the following stolen spell animations for
- Added support for the following Strange Modifiers:
- You can now choose a custom Announcer while spectating.