July 11, 2012 Patch (Test)
|Patches (latest)||← July 04, 2012 Patch (Test)||July 11, 2012 Patch (Test)||July 12, 2012 Patch (Test) →|
- Added !
- Enabled , and in Captain's Mode.
- Fixed Jinada proccing on Tombstone.
- Fixed Spiderling passive proccing on magic immune units (like zombies) and spawning mass spiderlings.
- Fixed Kinetic Field sometimes causing heroes to fail to attack a hero who is being trapped in the field.
- Fixed Echo Slam initial damage not hitting units through magic immunity.
- Fixed Pulse Nova proccing Essence Aura.
- Fixed Spirit Bear not aggroing creeps when it attacks a hero
- Fixed Moon Glaives bouncing on ward type units
- Fixed Moon Glaives bounce order.
- Fixed wolves having max speed for their duration after Shapeshift ends if summoned during Shapeshift.
- Fixed Death Pulse not healing allied magic immune units
- Fixed Phase Shift proccing Essence Aura.
- Fixed being able to steal spells from their being toggled off.
- Fixed getting stuck in Flesh Golem form when respawning with the buff.
- Fixed some abilities being broken when re-stealing them, now re-stealing an ability will have no effect on your currently stolen ability.
- Fixed Ether Shock ignoring Linken's Sphere.
- Fixed Greaterbash affecting Magic Immune units when procced via other abilities
- Fixed Tombstone interaction with Refresher Orb.
- Fixed Deathlust sometimes not working properly.
- Fixed a bug where Deathlust would sometimes not go away.
- Decay now makes the target lose exactly 76 health when cast and heal exactly 76 when it ends. Before the health scaling was causing the target not to lose then gain the correct amount of health.
- Fixed Spirits exploding on illusions.
- Fixed Relocate to not teleport Wisp while dead
- Improved AFK detection.
- Fixed Smoke of Deceit dodging incoming projectiles if there are nearby enemy heroes.
- Fixed Ethereal Blade and Black King Bar interaction.
- Fixed completely-avoided damage from triggering blink dagger's cooldown.
- Rich Presence now shows if you're casting a game.
- If you buy an Aghanim's Scepter on a hero with no upgrade, this is now shown in the ability.
- Battle point rate and any equipped bonuses are now shown in the inspect panel.
- Numerical battle points earned (split into base and bonus) are now shown on the game end screen.
- The play panel now shows matchmaking game modes and regions from the party when finding a match.
- Improved unpause countdown, added UI sound.
- Fixed case where we weren't properly crediting damage from summoned units/wards to their hero in the combatlog.
- Added an interface setting to prevent the camera from moving upon respawn
- Neutrals now have yellow healthbars when spectating.
- Roshan's healthbar is now slightly bigger.
- We now hide all match details until you reveal the winner.
- Team names and logos are now shown on match details panel.
- Fixed a handful of issues with the message and chat system when watching replays.
- The killcam card now flips over to show the full body portrait.
DOTA 2 BOTS
- Improved how bots manage their movement while doing evasive maneuvers -- they will now consider a range of escape directions and select the best one based on other nearby avoidance zones.
- Added avoidance to Disruptor's Kinetic Field (while it's forming) and Static Storm.
- Improved how bots request items from the stash via the courier. The courier will now only deliver items the hero has room for, and bots will take into account projected item combines.
- Added overhead messages when items or abilities cause unnatural mana gain or loss (such as Arcane Boots).
- Added the following stolen spell animations for
- Added support for the following Strange Modifiers:
- You can now choose a custom Announcer while spectating.
- Fixed the mini-profile panel sometimes not drawing correctly.
- Fixed Psionic Trap not playing its sounds if detonated manually.
- Fixed Meld working against towers.
- Fixed Meld displaying damage against allied units.
- Fixed Detonate hotkey in legacy mode.
- Fixed refraction decrementing on denies.
- Fixed traps having collision.
- Fixed the order in which traps disappear after going over the max.
- Fixed some tooltips.
- Fixed Psi Blades spilling on building attacks.
- Fixed Refraction bonus damage type not interacting with items properly.
- Fixed Psi Blades not affecting magic immune enemies.
- Fixed Illusions using Psi Blades.
- Fixed spill range on Psi Blades being half of what it should be.
- Fixed Psionic Trap armor type.
- Made the Refract modifiers not visible to the enemy team.
- Updated some Disruptor FX.
- Fixed units dying counting as denies.