July 10, 2017 Patch
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Patches (latest)||← July 07, 2017 Patch||July 10, 2017 Patch||July 11, 2017 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - July 7th 2017
- Notification to let users know that they can vote on the All-Star Match has been added.
- Hero Guide Viewer now has sorting options for Your Guides and All Guides.
- Author Name and Last Updated Time has been added to the Guide Viewer.
- Hero Guide Viewer now also displays visual entries for Abilities and Talents.
- Tooltip has been added to the favorite star on the Guide Viewer.
- A no purchase recipe icon mask (blank) has been added for usage in areas such as the trivia and etc — so the answers are not given away.
- A tab where you can build your guides in-game is being worked on as previously mentioned. More work towards that has been done.
- Fixes to some of the team TP effects not working as intended.
- Fixed being able to pull Radiant Ancients to middle lane.
- now goes on cooldown if you take damage while its in the inactive state (after coming out of the backpack).
- Fixed various areas where you could still cliff an enemy with .
- Fixed Neutral Creeps (that are still on Neutral Team) being able to remove backdoor protection from Tier 2 towers (if they are pulled within range of a building).
- Fixed a couple of UI issues on the Guide Builder tool.
- Fixed a bug that was crashing the game on bot games.