July 10, 2013 Patch (Test)
|Patches (latest)||← July 01, 2013 Patch (Test)||July 10, 2013 Patch (Test)||July 16, 2013 Patch (Test) →|
- : Fixed AI on spirits that caused them to sometimes be less efficient and linger on units far from you
- : Fixed not disabling
- : Fixed being able to attack while he is leaping in
- : Fixed debuff being removed by Manta/BKB
- : Fixed the order of damage instances on
- : Fixed his spells not working on Mechanical units
- : Fixed projectile speed traveling a little too slow
- : Fixed AoE not hitting invisible units
- Fixed Siege not getting increased damage when the Ranged Barracks dies
- Fixed and +2 active armor buff stacking
- Fixed not working on Siege units
- Added match making option to opt out of Limited Hero mode
- Fixed some players not receiving item rewards after completing training tasks
- Play Tab will now remember your previous selection
- Fixed various progression bugs in Mechanics II
- Fixed disabled skill assignment using CTRL+Ability when in tutorial
- Added Player Card rewards. Unlock the Smeevil Crab mount by stamping complete teams
- Added the International Fantasy Challenge.
- Added a hotkey to Select All Units
- Added a hotkey to activate Speed Burst on your flying courier
- Minor reorganization to control settings page
- Fixed Replay Speed Decrease hotkey missing from the configuration panel
- Increased the maximum number of total spectator slots from 14 to 22
- Removed Favorite hero count limit
- Moved Solo Only Matchmaking to a setting on the main Find Match tab.
- New Tournament Drops:
- When a player reaches a Godlike streak
- When a Courier is killed
- When a player buys a
- When 's 5 heroes
- Fixed Quick Cast bug preventing use on neutrals/couriers
- Fixed not showing the visual effect on s even though they are silenced
- Updated ability icons for and
- Added new disarmed effect
- Fixes for a few portrait based effects, such as 's vortex
- Updated SFX.
- Added support for Mac OS X
Minimum Mac OS X Requirements:
OS X Lion 10.7 4GB RAM, 4GB Hard drive space. nVidia 320M or higher, or Radeon 7000 or higher, or Intel HD 3000 or higher
- Added support for Linux
Minimum Linux System Requirements:
Ubuntu 12.04, dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz, 4GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeaon HD2600/3600 (Graphic Drivers: nVidia 310, AMD 12.11), OpenGL 2.1, 4GB Hard Drive Space, OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
Mac and Linux support is early and experimental. They will be remain in Dota 2 Test until the testing phase is complete. For reporting bugs, please see the Dota 2 GitHub at https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Dota-2/issues For community discussion of the Mac and Linux versions head to the Dota 2 Dev forums at http://dev.dota2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=447
- Added Mok mandrill courier
- Added Defense Grid announcer
- Fixed orientation on 's Glows on workshop items
- Fixed effect orientation for workshop items
- Added support for workshop authored effects on 's weapon
- Bots will no longer stare at a dropped gem, futilely trying to destroy it.
- Fixed a couple missing control groups.
- Fixed not always dealing its full damage when it explodes.
- Fixed not giving you the speed bonus when attacking buildings.
- Fixed interaction with debuffs/stuns.
- Fixed not removing .
- Clarified tooltip.
- Added Legacy keys for .
- Fixed base armor.
- Fixed illusions not dropping below 1 hp.
- Fixed not working properly in -wtf mode.
- Fixed not slowing attack speed on enemies.
- Made a number of tweaks to effects.
- Added Solo Championship Voting.
- Over the next couple of days existing players who participated in the beta will be granted the Gunslinger’s Rifle (the reward item for playing match-made Limited Hero Pool games)
- Increased number of item drops when a Tournament Event occurs.
- Added bot info for .
- Fixed high damage not killing before automatic activation.
- Fixed Life Break not moving Huskar properly.
- Fixed and Mist Coil not being castable on Siege units.
- Fixed being purgeable.
- Fixed the timing of when debuff is added.
- Fixed not affecting Magic Immune.
- Fixed recasting on the same unit not causing the old one to explode and do its damage.
- Fixed being able to cast and Mist Coild on magic immune allies.
- Fixed the Select All option not putting your hero in the first selection slot.
- Fixed damage hurting FoW/Invis units.
- Fixed Siege units getting the every 7:30 minute upgrade.
- Changed death coil to be instant rather than a projectile.
- Tweaks to visual.