July 01, 2013 Patch (Test)
|Patches (latest)||← June 26, 2013 Patch (Test)||July 01, 2013 Patch (Test)||July 10, 2013 Patch (Test) →|
- Enabled Mechanics II, Laning I, and Laning II.
- Added Limited Hero mode for playing with bots and matchmaking.
- Added panel for displaying and removing pending guild invitations.
- The International:
- Fixed not being able to request your ticket information by clicking on the ticket stub on the top bar.
- Fixed bug that prevented the confirmation email to be sent after consuming an event ticket.
- Updated 's head.
- Fixed a bug where character items could sometimes show up incorrectly to third parties if the data couldn't be obtained from the owner. Most often seen on items like 's hook.
- Fixed refraction based effects showing up in some character previews where they should not.
- Fixed Death music bug.
- Implemented more lenient algorithm for communication bans that takes into account how many games are played.
- Reset communication ban lengths if a player has not been banned in two weeks.
- Reset all existing communication bans as part of the recent algorithm changes.
- : bonus HP reduced from 300/600/900 to 250/500/750
- : cooldown increased from 11 to 14
- : Attack range reduced from 375 to 365
- : movement bonus decreased from 20% to 17%
- : cooldown increased from 15 to 17 seconds
- : damage block instances from 7 to 4/5/6/7
- Team 2 now bans second instead of first in Ban Phase #2. (All other phases and orders are the same)
- Captain's Mode picks and bans:
- Ban Phase #1 No Changes [Team A/B/A/B]
- Pick Phase #1 No Changes [Team A/B/B/A]
- Ban Phase #2: Changed [From Team B/A/B/A to Team A/B/A/B]
- Pick Phase #2: No Changes [Team B/A/B/A]
- Ban Phase #3: No Changes [Team B/A]
- Pick Phase #3: No Changes [Team B/A]
- Added "keep current keybindings option" for existing Dota 2 players new to the tutorial.
- Fixed a number of tutorial bugs.