Cast Range: 350
Slash Radius: 425
Slash Interval: 0.4
Min Damage per Slash: 200
Max Damage per Slash: 225
- This ability got reworked into the current 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- Turns Juggernaut invulnerable and spell immune for the whole duration.
- Unlike other sources of spell immunity, Omnislash does not dispel any buffs and debuffs.
- Slashes in 0.4 second intervals, starting immediately upon cast, resulting in a maximum duration of 0.8/2/3.2 ( 2.8/4/5.2) ( 2/3.2/4.4, 4/5.2/6.4) seconds.
- Cannot target, but can jump on ancient creeps.
- Can jump on invulnerable units, however, since it deals physical damage, invulnerable (and ethereal) targets take no damage.
- If no valid targets are in range, Omnislash ends prematurely.
- On each slash, Juggernaut is positioned at the opposite side of the target from Juggernaut's position, facing the target.
- The slash radius is centered around Juggernaut, not around the current target.
- Juggernaut can perform attacks, cast spells, and use items during Omnislash, however,
is inactive for the duration and cannot be cast.
- During Omnislash, Juggernaut does not need to turn in order to cast targeted spells or items.
- Juggernaut is issued to attack his current slash target on each jump, causing other orders to get canceled each time.
- If Juggernaut's attack time is lower than 0.4, he can perform at least one attack between each slash.
- Can deal up to 600–675/1200–1350/1800–2025 ( 1600–1800/2200–2475/2800–3150) damage (before reductions).
- When upgraded by 2200–2475/2800–3150/3400–3825) damage (before reductions). , can deal up to 1200–1350/1800–2025/2400–2700 (
- Any valid target, except , which is not under control of a player is instantly killed when slashed.
- Provides 200 radius flying vision lasting 1 second on each slash around the current target.
- Recasting Omnislash while the previous cast is still active has no effect, wasting the mana and cooldown.
- Centers the player's camera perspective on Juggernaut, following his position during Omnislash.