- spell immunity, making a Blade Fury teleport escape impossible. It's very useful against Omnislash as well. pierces
- Juggernaut's low base health and high attack speed causes him to take a lot of damage from the pure damage of .
- Axe is a common and carrier making him a very big potential threat before Juggernaut gets items.
- and an upgraded pierces spell immunity, rendering Blade Fury nearly useless.
- While Blade Fury is on cooldown, Juggernaut can easily killed by a standard & combo.
- illusions can tank Omnislash.
- completely negates all physical damage, including Omnislash.
- allows Outworld Devourer to save himself or his teamates during Omnislash.
- Juggernaut's low mana from his low intelligence gain means that he'll take a lot of damage from .
- is not protected by Blade Fury and allows Ursa to harass Juggernaut anytime.
- reduces the damage taken from Omnislash.
- can hit and displace Juggernaut during his Blade Fury.
- pierces Juggernaut's spell immunity from Blade Fury.
- pierces spell immunity and forces him to attack Legion Commander, making him unable to use .
- negates the damage from .
- gives Windranger enough movement speed to get out of range.
- goes through .
- Heroes with escaping and disjointing abilities can be good against Juggernaut: , , , , , etc.
- Heroes with abilities that can save are also effective such as , , , , , , , , , and .
- Heroes with high armor and/or durability can handle Juggernaut's ultimate, such as and .
- Illusion-based heroes are effective against Omnislash and Juggernaut's single-targeted damage: , , , .
- 's makes Juggernaut miss his attacks.
- reduces damage taken from Omnislash.
- and prevents Omnislash from hitting entirely.
- and can break vision in rare cases and thus break Omnislash.
- , , and can stop Omnislash if Juggernaut does not have True Sight. He can still use during Omnislash though.
- 's and 's bash pierces spell immunity, potentially preventing a Blade Fury-teleport escape.
- creates illusions, which help tank Omnislash.
- None of Dark Willow's spells pierce Spell Immunity, making Blade Fury a good counter against her.
- Dark Willow is generally fragile, which results in Omnislash being devastating against her.
- However, if is activated during Omnislash then the attack damage is negated (though Omnislash can still jump to other enemies).
- Juggernaut's instant spell immunity from Blade Fury helps him dodge Invoker's combos. He can dispel the disables from and and dodge the damage from , as well as walk through .
- Juggernaut's high DPS allows him to kill split pushing (s) effortlessly, and his high armor prevents them from being a threat to him.
- However, Invoker can hit Juggernaut with through Blade Fury, making the > Sun Strike combo a threat if he does not dodge Tornado.
- Juggernaut's Healing Ward keeps his team healthy even when pushing against Keeper of the Light's .
- Blade Fury can dispel , as well as dodge an incoming Illuminate. Juggernaut can attack towers during Blade Fury, so he can dodge an Illuminate without having to stop pushing.
- Keeper of the Light has low health, low armor, and no natural defense against Omnislash.
- Blade Fury blocks the damage done by and . Additionally, decreases Necrophos's magic resistance, making him take more damage from Blade Fury.
- Juggernaut's high attack speed lets him destroy a easily. He can even attack a Supernova during Blade Fury with his regular attacks.
- Blade Fury protects Juggernaut from all of Phoenix's spells (except spell immunity).
, which pierces
- Blade Fury can also dispel the attack speed slow from and the movement speed slow from .
- Phoenix's will not protect it from Omnislash unless it dives into creeps, and Phoenix's low armor makes for an easy kill.
- Blade Fury's damage over time dispels almost instantly.
- Juggernaut's high armor allows him to survive for long enough to remove Refraction and threaten her with Omnislash as long as he or his team carries detection.
- Templar Assassin's short attack range makes it difficult for her to target a well-placed healing ward. She cannot splash onto it with .
- None of Zeus's abilities can damage a Juggernaut in Blade Fury.
- Zeus's short attack range makes it difficult for him to target a well-placed healing ward. His frequent use of will have almost no effect on allies being healed by Juggernaut.
- Zeus has no way to defend himself, even if Juggernaut cannot use Blade Fury. He can be easily taken out if cornered, sometimes even without Omnislash.
- Any underfarmed hero without a skill or item to protect themselves can usually be taken out by Omnislash alone.
- Immobile heroes with low attack range will have trouble taking out a Healing Ward if it is moved away from them.
- If enemy gankers rely on spells that don't pierce spell immunity, Juggernaut can escape almost any scenario by using Blade Fury and immediately teleporting away with a .
Works well with...
- During the laning phase, Crystal Maiden's and can help keep enemies in range of Juggernaut's Blade Fury.
- Her is immensely helpful to Juggernaut, who has a low mana pool.
- If Juggernaut gets disabled and is unable to use any of his spells, can keep Juggernaut alive for long enough to teleport out with Blade Fury.
- Dazzle's slows enemies so that Juggernaut can close the distance for Blade Fury.
- Shadow Shaman's and pins down targets for Juggernaut to Omnislash and Blade Fury.
- is great for clearing out a creep wave, allowing Juggernaut to Omnislash without fear of slashes being wasted on creeps.
- The movement speed slows from and help Juggernaut damage enemies with Blade Fury.
- s can help protect Juggernaut from ganks during the laning phase.
- and reveal invisible heroes, giving Juggernaut the opportunity to use Omnislash.