Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
|A rather typical spear that can sometimes pierce through an enemy's armor when used to attack.|
- The proc chances of Pierce from multiple Javelins work fully independently from each other.
- This means that two of them can proc on the same attack and both deal their damage.
- Also stacks with Pierce of .
- The bonus damage is dealt in one instance together with the attack damage, and counts as attack damage as well.
- Adds an average of 25 magical damage to every attack.
- Pierce uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Attacks which proc Pierce cannot miss.
- Heroes who can keep procing : with , with
- Both heroes can build double to increase damage in mid game, and composite them into and later.