We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
January 31, 2013 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← January 25, 2013 Patch||January 31, 2013 Patch||February 01, 2013 Patch →|
This update has improved how Dota 2 is setup on your machine and will provide a significantly faster load time for most players. As a result of these changes, the update may take a while to download.
- Fixed how magic damage is amplified when there are multiple sources of bonuses.
- Fixed healing never resetting.
- Tightened selection area of Eidolons to make picking individual units easier when they clump
- Fixed not slowing magic immune units.
- invisible units. now properly trails
- Fixed various properties of illusions being incorrect.
- Fixed illusions of Tiny. working on
- Fixed Roshan decreasing charges.
- Fixed not restoring its layers independently of one another.
- Fixed magic immune units, and having incorrect chance to proc. damage not leveling properly, damaging
- Fixed a bug with kill credit and illusions.
- Fixed Roshan no longer casting Slam to slow and damage nearby units.
- The Smooth Drag option now works for anyone that's spectating (whether through DotaTV or as a broadcaster).
- Reduced waiting time in hero picker during All Random to 10 seconds.
- Reworked how your personal hero performance is done on your profile page (provide feedback here http://dev.dota2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=431).
- Added preview for summoned items like the panda and watcher golem to store and backpack.
- Added the ability to filter out empty teams from the team list.
- Fixed some incorrect timing calculations that were causing bots to miss some last hits.
- Fixed Practice vs Bots not properly selecting the nearest server.
- Fixed bot to know about the true range of .
- Fixed bots thrashing selling a situational item (dust, wards, TP scroll) to purchase another situational item.
- Added Captain's Mode Picks and Bans.
- Added ability upgrade order and times to each player.
- Added inventory for additional units ( 's Spirit Bear).
- Added an API for getting match details in the order they were recorded.
- Added the Arms of the Penitent Nomad Set, Blessings of the Wildwing, The Gifts of Yoskreth Set, and the Wings of the Gilded Falcon Set.
- Wildkin Camp renamed to Wildwing Camp.