January 30, 2013 Patch (Test)
|Patches (latest)||← January 24, 2013 Patch (Test)||January 30, 2013 Patch (Test)||January 31, 2013 Patch (Test) →|
Source: Update Notes - January 30, 2013
- Fixed how magic damage is amplified when there are multiple sources of bonuses.
- Fixed healing never resetting.
- Tightened selection area of Eidolons to make picking individual units easier when they clump
- Fixed not slowing magic immune units.
- invisible units. now properly trails
- Fixed various properties of illusions being incorrect.
- Fixed illusions of Tiny. working on
- Fixed Roshan decreasing charges.
- Fixed not restoring its layers independently of one another.
- Fixed magic immune units, and having incorrect chance to proc. damage not leveling properly, damaging
- Fixed a bug with kill credit and illusions.
- Fixed Roshan no longer casting Slam to slow and damage nearby units.
- The Smooth Drag option now works for anyone that's spectating (whether through DotaTV or as a broadcaster).
- Reduced waiting time in hero picker during All Random to 10 seconds.
- Reworked how your personal hero performance is done on your profile page (provide feedback here http://dev.dota2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=431).
- Added preview for summoned items like the panda and watcher golem to store and backpack.
- Added the ability to filter out empty teams from the team list.
- Fixed some incorrect timing calculations that were causing bots to miss some last hits.
- Fixed Practice vs Bots not properly selecting the nearest server.
- Fixed bot to know about the true range of .
- Fixed bots thrashing selling a situational item (dust, wards, TP scroll) to purchase another situational item.
- Added Captain's Mode Picks and Bans.
- Added ability upgrade order and times to each player.
- Added inventory for additional units ( 's Spirit Bear).
- Added an API for getting match details in the order they were recorded.