Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
January 27, 2016 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← January 25, 2016 Patch||January 27, 2016 Patch||January 28, 2016 Patch →|
- Added Conduct Summary popup, which tells you how many reports, abandons, and commends you have received in the past 25 games. More information.
- Restored the notification when action was taken against a player whom you recently reported.
- Added support for Live Rewind while spectating.
- Improved CPU usage on low end machines
- Improved rendering performance (heroes, shadows, particles, water)
- Improved lighting integration of weather effects for visual clarity and quality
- Improved rendering of low and high quality water
- Default global items such as couriers are now visible within the armory so you can control their shuffle state from there.
- Improved the ability to control shuffle state from the context menu of items in the armory
- Bundles are now inspectable. The owned item details page will show you all items in the bundle and allow you to unbundle it.
- Announcer, Mega-kill, Music, and Voice items now preview their sounds in the loadout, owned item details, and store item details screens.
- Updated textures for 's
- Added new animation for
- Added a sound when distance is within the threshold between the max distance and the clamped distance
- Updated sound
- Fixed Webs ambient sound
- 50% chance between short and long version of 's ITB line
- Players competing in the Dota 2 Majors will now be required to use their registered name when competing in a tournament
- Fixed Spirit Bear doing no damage to
- Fixed effigies appearing incorrectly in the portrait window in-game
- Fixed a bug and corrected textures to address Prismatic Gems not tinting or his Demon Form to the correct color.
- Fixed a bug where Terrorblade's would sometimes leave Terrorblade's Demon in a running-in-place animation
- Fixed a glitch that occurred in the cast animation of Terrorblade's Metamorphosis
- Fixed a bug where some of Terrorblade's Demon Form particles were not being affected by Prismatic Gems when seen in the portrait window
- Fixed a bug where taunt animations looked bad when the hero became stunned or flailing
- Fixed Exalted Quality issue with Tempest Helm of the Thundergod Bundle and Tempest Helm item
- Fixed missing material on El Gato courier
- Fixed custom portrait for Top Hat of the Steam Chopper 's
- Fixed broken idle rares for Captain Bamboo courier and Spirit of Anger bear
- Fixed model distortion in Children of Verodicia treant
- Fixed missing geometry on
- Fixed Aegis of Champions winners display for 2014 splitting onto two lines.
- Chat: if you ignore someone, then their messages will immediately be hidden. If you unignore them, then the messages will reappear.
- Emoticons now preview in tooltips, and the store and owned item details pages. They also preview in the confirmation dialog that appears when you unlock a set of emoticons.
- Emoticons can be unlocked from the owned item details page.
- Workshop tools: Added support for previewing items using the currently equipped terrain
- Workshop tools: Fixed crash when placing too many trees in a map
- Custom Games: Fixed a memory leak with
- Russian Voiceover:
- Added , , and .
- Reworked and VO, and made volume adjustments to .
- Added backend priorities to qualities.
- Infused hex color changed from #32CD32 to #8847FF.
- Added new rarity: Seasonal. Items of this rarity are temporary and will expire in time.
- Fixed some issues with equipment clipping with his head.
- Added Shanghai Major 2016 trophies.
- Updated Desert Terrain's Roshan materials.
- Comes with the following potential rewards: