January 26, 2017 Patch
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Patches (latest)||← January 24, 2017 Patch||January 26, 2017 Patch||January 27, 2017 Patch →|
Note: No source link has been provided.
- Added the Dark Moon Event.
- Added Winter 2016 trophies.
- Your recent games tab now has a filter to show only Event Games or hide them.
- Ability Cast Range indicator has been added for .
shivasis now an alias for in Item Search.
- You can now hover over the abilities on the Kill Graph.
- The shadow on the chat text has been slightly altered.
- A "Play <custom game>" button has been directly added to the Custom Game page in the Arcade Tab.
- A typo in the name of one of the chat regions in Philippines and Finland has been fixed.
- Bots now have chat commands to notify of the power ups and runes in the game.
- Sadist tooltip has been updated.
- Response rule updates for Arcane Rune for , , , .
- Some minor updates to the audio mixer for better audio output from various objects in the game.
- Comes with purchase of real life Mirana sculpture.
- Fixed an issue with a missing module client on Linux which prevented the game to start.
- Added Trophy effects for Battle Cup for the winter version.
- Some minor visual updates here and there.
- Fixed the item description of Dark Moon Baby Roshan not showing up.
- Added Arcane Rune response rules for , , , and .
- Turned off play looping on a couple of waterfall related sound effects.
- Fixed a small bug where the duration of the day counter was not accurate.
- A few other changes to fix bugs and some minor tweaks to the mode were made.