January 20, 2017 Patch
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Patches (latest)||← January 19, 2017 Patch||January 20, 2017 Patch||January 23, 2017 Patch →|
- Shop UI has been reworked.
- Popular Items are now generated automatically per hero based on the top 12 items from players with 5k mmr and above from the most recent two weeks of games.
- Popular Items are now highlighted on the item grid directly.
- Shop item grid is now shown on the right side with guides extending to the left.
- A global customizable Pinned Items section has been added to the shop. This section can be used to customize the shop to the items you use most frequently and are not tied to the currently selected hero.
- Restored the optional ability to bring up learn mode with a hotkey, allowing for a two stage input for leveling abilities.
- Added a hotkey for opening the talent tree UI. While the talent tree UI is open, the hotkeys 1 and 2 can be used to select the left or right branch.
- Increased area used for multi unit selection UI and improved readability.
- Multi unit selection icons now scale dynamically based on the number of units there are. They do not change size once a selection is made.
- Adjusted Hero HUD layout.
- Attribute bonuses now show up permanently on the screen.
- Base values for Damage, Armor, Strength, Agility and Intelligence are now displayed alongside the bonus values (rather than being totaled).
- HP/Mana Bars are now slightly bigger.
- Added Guide support for Talent Trees.
- Fixed unpublished guides (that were in your cloud) not showing up in your Guide browser.
- When rebinding the ALT modifier, status buffs and debuffs now properly react on the custom key, instead of still reacting to ALT. Not fixed: The buyback button still always reacts on ALT only, instead of the custom key.
- Summons are now individually bindable again.
- The bug where Spirit Bear's backpacked items get unmuted on death got fixed.
- 's +20% slow talent now works.
- Fixed incorrect shop order between Armor and Weapons.
- Updated size of for and .
- Fixed showing incorrect description of Upgrade Talents setting.