January 18, 2011 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← December 17, 2010 Patch||January 18, 2011 Patch||January 22, 2011 Patch →|
Source: Calm your Update
- Fixed server crash when using Necronomicon rank 1.
- Quelling Blade and Gem are no longer sellable.
- Fixed items not giving the full refund price when sold within 10 seconds of purchase.
- Fixed Sentry Wards not revealing Observer Wards.
- Fixed Vladmir's aura working on ranged units.
- Pudge's hook now interrupts the hooked unit.
- You can no longer blink while rooted.
- Fixed teleports to actually teleport (they were previously interpolated).
- Fixed cases where you couldn't self-cast when magic immune.
- Fixed Dust of Appearance debuff not showing up.
- Did 6.70 parity pass (minus the new heroes).
- Hero picker countdown has increased by 2 minutes.
- You can now click selected heroes at the top of the hero picker to see their details.
- Brand new Shop UI revision.
- Unit query has been changed to just be single left click.
- Hero tooltip on mouseover is now displayed over their head.
- Player names are now always dispalyed when spectating.
- Settings button is now a toggle, and ESC-ing out of it will now save your keybinds.
- Illusions, couriers and wards can no longer be denied.
- Revised how drag-selection highlights units -- it's now easier to select them. Also, heroes are sorted to the front of the selection.
- Added particle-based overhead events.
- Mousing over a shop now shows its range.
- Enemies are now only prioritized for highlighting when using the selection cursor, not the attack cursor.
- Units using blink now turn to face the blink direction.
- Characters with a 0.4 turn rate such as Skeleton King and Earthshaker now turn around faster.
- You can now spectate in-progress games! Includes a director that manages camera movement for you.
- Brand new Shop UI.
- Added neutral creep camp and Roshan markers to the minimap.
- Enabled Slardar.