January 17, 2013 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← January 10, 2013 Patch||January 17, 2013 Patch||January 18, 2013 Patch →|
Added Least Played mode to matchmaking! In this mode players can only choose from a list of their least played heroes. This mode is great for learning new heroes since everyone will be on equal footing.
- : Fixed Backtrack working on HP Removal.
- : Mystic Snake now returns to restore you when it is blocked by Linken's Sphere.
- : Fixed an exploit with boot selection
- : Fixed an issue with Permanent Invisibility on respawning.
- : Fixed Impale based stuns not getting removed by Dark Pact.
- Issuing the haste command to the courier with the new UI no longer interrupts channeling spells on the primary hero.
- Fixed an exploit allowing items to be combined from multiple owners.
- Fixed Thunderclap being purgeable.
- : Fixed Malefice being purgeable.
- : Fixed Poison Touch being purgeable.
- Fixed 's Dispel not dealing damage to illusions.
- Fixed illusion damage interaction with other things that modify outgoing damage percentage (like Quelling Blade).
- Fixed being unable to target yourself with Force Staff if you are magic immune.
- Least Played Mode: The top 20 winning heroes for each player will be disabled. Heroes with less than 3 wins will not be disabled.
- Fixed an exploit that let you bring up the panel to repick after the game started
- The Balanced Shuffle button now shows up for all non-league private lobbies.
- Fixed 's darkness indicator persisting across games.
- Abandoned games are marked in the match history
- Added bot.
- Added bot (and Warlock Golem bot).
- Added support for bots using unique attack modifiers to harass while laning.
- Fixed bug that was causing bots to farm for buyback much earlier than they should.
- Fixed bug that was causing some bots to get stuck when trying to use a Tango.
- Bots that are lanemates of a carry will no longer jungle during the laning phase.
- If a hero is already jungling during the laning phase, additional bots will not jungle.
- Added Import Courier and Import Ward.
- Added support for animations and attachment points.
- Added Quicksave & Quickload import buttons to make it easy to redo a previous import.
- Added http://www.dota2.com/workshop/requirements). , , , , , and to the Hero list (and
- Preview now allows you to add multiple cosmetic items onto the preview Hero.
- Preview now has a Portrait camera view.
- Preview now allows you to select a skin on models with multiple skins.
- Preview now visualizes attachment points on models that require attachments to be valid.
- Improved validation of polygon and bone count of submitted models.
- Renamed Outworld Destroyer to .