January 16, 2018 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← January 11, 2018 Patch||January 16, 2018 Patch||January 18, 2018 Patch →|
- Various improvements to how certain particle effects are stored. One impact this has is a format change for the particle snapshot system. While this specific feature has never been officially supported, if there are any Custom Games using models generating custom snapshots we recommend that they be updated to match the new requirements (specifically, output files must always be specified and have the form “particles/*.vsnap”). We’ve also implemented a feature to automatically convert any particles referencing Valve snapshots to the new system.
- Converted all particle snapshop files from .psf to .vsnap format.
- Removed Frostivus 2017 Treasure ad.
- Building status is now reported as building health percentage.
- Checking if a unit is alive now instead returns a respawn time.
- Fixed Mac users experiencing fatal crashes on game launch.
- Ongoing bug fixes to issues introduces in last patch.
- Fixed causing a crash to desktop.
- Added ability behavior flag DOTA_ABILITY_BEHAVIOR_SHOW_IN_GUIDES